The boxing

Simon85

For some reason quite glad to see de gale beat, never warmed to him from before the groves fight
Thought he got a lucky in decision against badou Jack too.

For some reason quite glad to see de gale beat, never warmed to him from before the groves fight
He always looks stale and overtrained. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him change trainers. McDonnell is useless with tactics and believes in beasting his fighters. There’s no plan b and even when he sparred a novice Eubank Jnr he couldn’t contain him. He’s done.

He is a very annoying person, enjoyed watching him get his front teeth punched out recently. He is one of those guys that never goes through the gears and raises his game it’s quite boring watching him. Eubank jr on the other hand is a class act to watch, he seems to realise that it’s important to entertain the crowd.

He always looks stale and overtrained. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him change trainers. McDonnell is useless with tactics and believes in beasting his fighters. There’s no plan b and even when he sparred a novice Eubank Jnr he couldn’t contain him. He’s done.
They always change trainers when they lose, I think they feel better to blame the trainer rather than take responsibility, Amir Khan good example.

He is a very annoying person, enjoyed watching him get his front teeth punched out recently. He is one of those guys that never goes through the gears and raises his game it’s quite boring watching him. Eubank jr on the other hand is a class act to watch, he seems to realise that it’s important to entertain the crowd.
Eubank Jr does, who do u take in the eubanks groves fight then? It should be a decent one

Amir or degale. Or both lol

Both actually, there just isn’t any really likeable boxers anymore, Carl Froch the last one I think.

I grew up in the era of Benn, Watson, Collins, Eubanks, Bruno, Tyson.

UFC is where it is at for me now

Both actually, there just isn’t any really likeable boxers anymore, Carl Froch the last one I think.

I grew up in the era of Benn, Watson, Collins, Eubanks, Bruno, Tyson.

UFC is where it is at for me now
Fair enough, not a. Fan of either of them myself. I don't know, ufc is going down a slippery slope too this last while. Don't like how many drug cheats about it too. Can be damn entertaining though

Eubank Jr does, who do u take in the eubanks groves fight then? It should be a decent one
I’ve been able to watch Jnr a lot in training and sparring the last few years. He’s always in top shape and hasn’t had the wars Groves has had. Eubank late stoppage.