The big launch (2)

No supply to retail? For that reason.
im out bbc two GIF by BBC

Must admit I’m happy with how this full roll is going. On a sand and cement overskim yesterday and it made it quick and easy to get set up. Seems a good amount per roll.
Honestly I see that as the only reason I’d use it though. To use it on plasterboard doesn’t make any sense to me.

Must admit I’m happy with how this full roll is going. On a sand and cement overskim yesterday and it made it quick and easy to get set up. Seems a good amount per roll.
Honestly I see that as the only reason I’d use it though. To use it on plasterboard doesn’t make any sense to me.
That is the idea @Rossi46 ,it is intended for solid backgrounds. From the reviews I am getting loads are using it on plasterboard because it is simply easier and a better fixing than staples.

loads are using it on plasterboard because it is simply easier and a better fixing than staples.

As I've said before, tapit, I admire your entrepreneurialism, but please... you just make a mockery of yourself when you come out with BS statements like that.

We didn't all come down with the last shower, mate.

Yes, tape is an easy way to fix beads to board, but so is stapling,

Actually it was a potato with c**t written on it….. but a turd in a box sounds good for this year thanks!

send me your address and you too could have a delightful surprise!
If it's a choice between the turd in the box or the Tapit tape.
Difficult decision, the turd does come in a box and you know its s**t before you use it. where as with the tape you will have to use it before you find out it's s**t.

Actually it was a potato with c**t written on it….. but a turd in a box sounds good for this year thanks!

send me your address and you too could have a delightful surprise!
Can this turd in a box be customised, let's say the recipient can stipulate that you have to eat cabbage for a week before said turd is released.

If it's a choice between the turd in the box or the Tapit tape.
Difficult decision, the turd does come in a box and you know its s**t before you use it. where as with the tape you will have to use it before you find out it's s**t.

I'm just wondering if either of them can be polished? :popcorn:

So how would it work on an uneven wall where the beads need adjusting to align with window frames? Seems to me it can only work in ideal conditions so therefore has limited use.

So how would it work on an uneven wall where the beads need adjusting to align with window frames? Seems to me it can only work in ideal conditions so therefore has limited use.
You sound like you are of limited use as well mate.

I seem to have hit a nerve, you've criticised me because you couldn't defend your product. Also as there is no plaster behind the bead to hold it securely to the wall then it can easily be knocked off even after plastering. Your product is a gimmick and you are a chancer.

Beadfix is designed for thin coat beads on solid walls and it works perfectly. It will not work for every application so yes of course it has limited use. It is now being used by hundreds of spreads for multiple uses. (Check out my Instagram page) pm me your postal details and I will send you a free trial pack. Failing that shut the f**k up.

Now there's no need to get upset all I did was give 2 reasons why I wouldn't use it. The best place you could launch your gimmick is into a skip.
Now apologise for speaking to me like that or I will do all I can to damage your sales. Apologise then shut the f**k up.

Beadfix is designed for thin coat beads on solid walls and it works perfectly. It will not work for every application so yes of course it has limited use. It is now being used by hundreds of spreads for multiple uses. (Check out my Instagram page) pm me your postal details and I will send you a free trial pack. Failing that shut the f**k up.
Double Cross I Dont Care GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Glad to see your customer service department is fully trained and is promoting your product in a professional manner.