The Big Bead Debate

Pink Grip or the Render your using for sticking beads

• Pink Grip

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Render

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Arti

Never used Pink Grip for the beads, just use the gear im gonna spread.

Seem to be in the minority round my way.

Is it time to convert ??

Nail them :) little tip for tight c**ts like myself, buy the clips for clipping wires back and use them they are good masonry nails and easier to hold ;)

Either stick them with gear were using or use fur tree fixings. Might try pinkgrip if I ever get to a job with decent blockwork...

New on here,hello , I just use a few ring nails to hold them in place force plenty gear in before you skim out full bead, doddle, not had any crack on me for ages, tried staples before and was great if you got a good run but a pure c**t when you hit bead and jammed your stapler.

Bonding for floating beads, skim beads either finish, or if onto stud sometimes nail, but usually just use finish to stick them.

I've seen grip fill used and its affective but I normally nail my beads or just stick up with gear.

New on here,hello , I just use a few ring nails to hold them in place force plenty gear in before you skim out full bead, doddle, not had any crack on me for ages, tried staples before and was great if you got a good run but a pure c**t when you hit bead and jammed your stapler.

Welcome along :D

I would have thought oor oli...would have been all over this thread?......

You Know how he loves his beads:love: