the best machine for site mix and k-rend?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gibbo ,i know your right ,but if they no good i,m f**ked , sometimes i would rather pay a bit more and know who i,m dealing with ,with respect
They are fine i had a pair take up to 455kg and a lot less than 182 quid

keith you have city irrigation in bromley you can go in there and get geka fittings, if you want a barrel made up i'm based in essex and i can do it for you, you can bring your own barrel or i have some plus all the fittings mate

ive got Gibbo,s old barrel god knows how long he had and ive had coupla yrs now and its totally functional no sign of leaks etc etc still going strong....

gonna get the water pump cut off switch next Gazza and fit it to the av3, Les told me it was a machine mart job and I think Stu has done it with the same two said items

ive got Gibbo,s old barrel god knows how long he had and ive had coupla yrs now and its totally functional no sign of leaks etc etc still going strong....

gonna get the water pump cut off switch next Gazza and fit it to the av3, Les told me it was a machine mart job and I think Stu has done it with the same two said items

Is the AV3 the water pump that turns off when the machine is not pumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.