The best laugh , ever !

1510605585_7nq9FO (1).gif

now now gavin,.....not my fault your world is collapsing ,...bingo off and emmerdale/coronation street off,.......take a deep breath and count to ten relax,......must congratulate you on the vast improvement in your replies and your command of the english language,.......it is comforting and reassuring to see that the taxpayers money in the education system is not wasted,......hopefully over the next few weeks we will see more improvement,...maybe next time they will give you a pencil and take away those crayons that you currently use

now now gavin,.....not my fault your world is collapsing ,...bingo off and emmerdale/coronation street off,.......take a deep breath and count to ten relax,......must congratulate you on the vast improvement in your replies and your command of the english language,.......it is comforting and reassuring to see that the taxpayers money in the education system is not wasted,......hopefully over the next few weeks we will see more improvement,...maybe next time they will give you a pencil and take away those crayons that you currently use
My, my, your a touchy old bugger eh. Did someone rip your knitting ?

For future reference Hector, its Gavine not gavin.

Gavine, how was the acid last night? Been years since I’ve tried it but looks like strength is still the same.

Another loon bin that talks to himself as the second and third person! Will fit in well :hueco:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! As I was saying to Jess today, we have some good chats don’t we? And she readily agreed! Then we had ourselves a singing competition while bonding some s**t out! Was great fun until she called me a dick because I scraped my knuckles down a reveal scraping out to preserve a dowelling. But it totally her fault the crazy bint!

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! As I was saying to Jess today, we have some good chats don’t we? And she readily agreed! Then we had ourselves a singing competition while bonding some s**t out! Was great fun until she called me a dick because I scraped my knuckles down a reveal scraping out to preserve a dowelling. But it totally her fault the crazy bint!
I talk to myself all the time usually in a negative way but we don't mind we all get on most of the time Jamie is a top bloke James is a c**t, And Jessica comes out to play on a Saturday night!
5900ff8d890b6.image.jpg
must work harder on my make up! :frenetico: