The b*ll***s That Goes With Plastering

Can you straighten this up please.
20160405_073309.jpg
:fuckyou:.

1 the money. 2 builder's. 3 the public. 4 dry hands. 5 being f**k*d after a days work. 6 fixing other trades s**t work. 7 lights shining down walls after u skim and it looks suit. 8 if you don't mind but while you're here could you fix the hole ffs 9 cleaning up. 10 the smell of it. f**k me am going to stop typeing or I'll be here all night.

Last edited:
I don't know about plastering specifically, but from my point of view there is only one problem which filters into everything. People. If it's gone wrong, been late, not happened, changed, delivered late or not at all, cash flow or just hassle then it's because of some dopey c**t fcuking up and/or not being bothered.

1 the money. 2 builder's. 3 the public. 4 dry hands. 5 being f**k*d after a days work. 6 fixing other trades suit work. 7 lights shining down walls after u skim and it looks suit. 8 if you don't mind but while you're here could you fix the hole ffs 9 cleaning up. 10 the smell of it. f**k me am going to stop typeing or I'll be here all night.
Got a feeling it will go on for the rest of my life never mind tonight

:birra:

Can you straighten this up please.View attachment 11066:fuckyou:.

Over the last 3 months I have turned up to 4 jobs for a Joinery firm who do IWI jobs after being told they were ready for me. I have walked in had a look round then rang the lad who's firm it is told him it is not ready for me and to ring me when it is. It varies from screws not all the way home to margins all wrong around windows etc and just not enough screws in. When i am asked whats wrong with it i usually say Boarding is a piece of piss why do you need me to tell you that ? Anyway i was also told by him that all his lads are now saying i'm a coont, "divint worry" I said" i've thought they were coonts for the last 6 years".
I am totally sick of sorting out simple basic sheite other trades have left cos they just divint give a one, to the point they just get told straight to their face now if they are still on the job.

YES it is going to loose me work but i divint care anymore i really really don't

Got a nice easy day here mate nice little skimming job youl be home by 2 its only a couple of walls

1 Wallpaper not stripped propley 2 pipes fixed to bear walls that need bonding out 3 metal capping sticking out 4 the old chestnut the plaster will sort that out and the biggest one painters painters painters painters,.................

In all honesty ....blowing all the decent wages on shite .
Cause its a headache to earn it !!

Then again were only here once.

Brickies leaving damp coarse hanging everywhere also mortar all over the ground then your asked to clean up your droppings ya messy c**t f**k you , scaffolding all f**k**g wrong then you shifting planks bars etc how hard is that to get right ya shower of junkie c**ts poxy fork driver f**k**g of -5 min early for lunch knowing you just poured out a mix and want it down before tea walking into an oul ones house after telling her to clear out the room and the furniture is a foot away from the wall line going into your cut knuckles wet dash going in your eyes wet boots dirty cloths freezing weather oxygen hands a filthy van dealing with subbies dealing with Forman portaloos c**ts pissing in corners s**t goin off to fast or not fast enuf bad back ,tendinitis tennis elbow wrecked phone then telling your on Hollywood money go f**k anything else fell free to add o and ps after doing a gable it pisses rain and your day's work is on the ground then to be told you won't be getting paid for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fibre tape overlapping in the corners, fibre tape in two lengths instead of one in internal angles, small piles of rubbish brushed into the middle of the room and not picked up, joints in plasterboard filled with adhesive, screws sticking out, barcodes on skin beads, s**t fibre tape and the list goes on :) the reason I work on my own lol