@the apprentice

Members online

markla

Just wanted to know if there,s any truth in the message this pratt has put up on face ache,
My daughter pointed this out to me she thinks its a ploy to get rid of the amount he/she has.

Please is there going to be a shutdown or is it bull.

Just wanted to know if there,s any truth in the message this pratt has put up on face ache,
My daughter pointed this out to me she thinks its a ploy to get rid of the amount he/she has.

Please is there going to be a shutdown or is it bull.

I would take great delight in biting that mans ear off!

Screenshot_20200719_112511_com.android.chrome.jpg

well done pete.
Might not achieve a lot mate but let’s see where it may go or change anything, I can’t stop thinking what everything could be like for us sole traders say on September October November if nothing changes mate
Some of the messages on the petition are unreal all over the country is same plasterers fed up with it

There are now lots of us trawling through and reporting these adds. He'll get reported again and again.

Click on the three dots (more), click report and you'll get the options appear.
It takes seconds to do each one when you're on a roll.
Amateur.

You should have consulted me before taking unilateral action.

How much more would it have hurt him to lose his ad if he had two grands worth of orders being enquired about at the time?

But no. Andy knows best and waded in with his size nines and as much finesse as the London met.

You're not going to shut him down so let's cause him a little upset..

Up here for thinking

There are now lots of us trawling through and reporting these adds. He'll get reported again and again.

Click on the three dots (more), click report and you'll get the options appear.
It takes seconds to do each one when you're on a roll.
Just says some thing went wrong when I try to report it... hmmmm

Amateur.

You should have consulted me before taking unilateral action.

How much more would it have hurt him to lose his ad if he had two grands worth of orders being enquired about at the time?

But no. Andy knows best and waded in with his size nines and as much finesse as the London met.

You're not going to shut him down so let's cause him a little upset..

Up here for thinking
Says the man sat in a bedsit with a stolen hound no doubt.
I've been reporting these pricks for days now.

Says the man sat in a bedsit with a stolen hound no doubt.
I've been reporting these pricks for days now.

1. You had no right. You should have reported the matter to me to deal with properly.

2. I don't live in a bedsit. It just looks like one because I don't have any furniture

3. I didn't steal it. I found it on the stairs at work.

received_279942059948287.jpeg

received_979183852521866.jpeg

Didn't you loose control of the sparky and Mumsnet forum attacks

It's not looking good @Stevieo
That's because you're a f**k**g rabble.

ISAF had much the same trouble trying to get the ANA and the ANP into any sort of shape to fight the taliban.

Gave up and went home in the end.

What the f**k are you doing with your money? No furniture, a free dog, basic food, nae bird to take oot. FFS are you putting it all up your bugle???
Well there's my palatial home, my motorcycle, my exquisite taste in food and drink, my niff habit, my alcoholism and my international jet set lifestyle keeping up with a lady 17 years my junior.

That takes care of most of it.

Thanks for the heads up I suppose I better start with “gis a job”
Mind you the stories that keep flying round on the net, nothing now surprises me

Well there's my palatial home, my motorcycle, my exquisite taste in food and drink, my niff habit, my alcoholism and my international jet set lifestyle keeping up with a lady 17 years my junior.

That takes care of most of it.

Exquisite taste lol a bit of meat and some mash