Thats why i voted tory & backed boris!!!

Members online

Bbc saying dont move house,housing sales expected to drop 60% sounds like 2008 already.lets hope its wrong.

That's bad if so danny
why would you not be covered by the PAYE workers 80 percent help..?
as you are technically an employee of ltd co...

Have they ruled out directors ?

Martin
it’s most likely that you can’t furlough yourself for your own business as when you’re furloughed you’re not allowed to work. Meaning you wouldn’t be able to answer calls, price jobs, etc for your own business.

Screenshot_20200327-074715.jpg

Got this last night if hmrc have your details.
[/QUOTE

I’ve had emails for months from hmrc but I have not trusted it to press any links as it starts Dear customer! I would expect it to say at least my first name but ideally my full name to be safe.
Did yours say this, if so it looks like the link is genuine?

Fair play the Tories have looked after the self employed in the short term but believe me they will get there money back plus more when everyone back in work.

Never pressed on any links james,to me thats enough for the moment,simple safeguards ,look for uniqe tax reference code if you are asked for details later or go to hmrc online,if you still unsure email your accountant if you have one.
Cheers.yes its genuine.

That's bad if so danny
why would you not be covered by the PAYE workers 80 percent help..?
as you are technically an employee of ltd co...

Have they ruled out directors ?

Martin

from what I have worked out if you are the sole employee you are not covered by paye... I will see from my accountant because although it is not needed I will take it and use it to pay the tax increase which is certain to happen

They're eligible for job retention scheme I believe and 80% pay. Not sure dividends will be taken into account though.
That little dig Rishi had at us all is worrying/annoying about having to pay our way in future. We contribute alot to the pot. I think there's going to be alot more investigations into small businesses in future to recoup as much money as possible

I dont think we are... from what i have read and from what others who have a better understanding are saying I wont get diddly... but I will be one of the ones that will greatly get screwed in the future for it... we all will be screwed in teh future for it...

I am concentrating on my gambling for the rest of the year to turn that into a full time income again

nobody has pointed out that if you own a ltd company and you are the sole employee and director you dont get any support?

Quite a few on here I think that will effect
I’m the same I get nothing, as well as that they’ve defered every other tax, cis, income, vat, but they haven’t in ltd company corporation tax.

They're eligible for job retention scheme I believe and 80% pay. Not sure dividends will be taken into account though.
That little dig Rishi had at us all is worrying/annoying about having to pay our way in future. We contribute alot to the pot. I think there's going to be alot more investigations into small businesses in future to recoup as much money as possible
Your only eligible on your declared income ie minumim wage.on your operating profit ie dividend it’s not covered.

Just listened to radio 2

You can get the self employed payment from the government wether you work or not

Why call me a prick? I'm just feeding my 8 kids,I dont sign on and I went on a course so I've learnt the trade the hard way now I'm starting to earn,£140 for a days work,materials getting bought by customer is a good earner,end of day we arnt putting up trees it's only plastering