That RWF bloke charlatan!!!

zombie

Private Member
Do you know I don't normaly comment on such but what a fooookin prick!

I've happily passed over the zombie mix aka magic mix to many people on here happy to share tips etc.

This prick had a previous video of him on an artex ceiling applying a coat of neat bonding then 2 standard coat skimming on you tube.

Now low and behold he's preaching about using the magic max and then just applying 1 coat of finish though he's stating 2 but I know that's bollox because you just don't need to.

So now I've indirectly helped that F*****g charlatan who's obviously still only learning to plaster to preach as though he's been doing it years.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He's made it his own. Didn't even give a nod to you. Like that bloke who really invented the telly.

I've been watching some of rwf's videos. I think his hearts in the right place... but come on mate there is a lot of conflicting info and he changes his method of putting on, flattening etc. constantly. I don't believe anyone plastering using his method is putting on any ten bag hits like he says.. please...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

zip-lips.jpg

Don't get me started on that RWF prick id love to crack him one then stamp over all his f**k**g poncey watches. The blind leading the blind listening to that fucktard!!!:mad:

No disrespect but it's not exactly a secret or your mix my old man and uncle have done it for many many years and just about any plasterer worth their salt know about it. I agree rwf is a weapon but think his new channel is called plastering force. c**t thinks hes still in the army

Last edited:
No disrespect but it's not exactly a secret or your mix my old man and uncle have done it for many many years and just about any plasterer worth their salt know about it. I agree rwf is a weapon but think his new channel is called plastering force. c**t thinks hes still in the army
I wish he f**k**g was. But then again I think if he is a typical soldier ? We are f**k*d!!?? Trust me I know he's a one off as few of my mates and family served in the armed forces and deserve top respect in my book. The armed forces that is not that RWF prick

We all knew about doing it.....we used to put bonding in sand/ cement to speed it up for dubbing out the backs of the old lintels.......stick on beads with it.....
But I really like calling "zombie mix"..... it adds a dangerous air of mystery to it....(y)

He definitely has issues. He's quick to put all his shite ideas all over the internet as but the second he gets criticised or questioned he's deleting comments and making other videos to cry about the people who dare to question him. Wonder how many DIYers have gave his methods a go and failed miserably. I've seen videos explaining space exploration that are easier to grasp than that prick explaining skimming.

Last edited:
Reactions: s61
To be honest been plastering for years and I've never heard of it until I read it on here. Had some big ceilings to do it saved me a load of time and made me some good money so I'll just call it the zombie mix

Just to be clear I'm not trying to blow smoke up my own arse lads...and I'm not for 1 moment saying that its something that I've invented etc...

It was the fact that he's obviously only just heard of it as he's done another video with just bonding then 2 costs if skim which must have took the numpty nearly all day for a small poxy domestic ceiling....

Its the way that he preaches as though he's some sort of plastering Jedi that I was referring to...

I never have and never will be anything special plastering wise just a very very average spread at best.

Just to be clear I'm not trying to blow smoke up my own arse lads...and I'm not for 1 moment saying that its something that I've invented etc...

It was the fact that he's obviously only just heard of it as he's done another video with just bonding then 2 costs if skim which must have took the numpty nearly all day for a small poxy domestic ceiling....

Its the way that he preaches as though he's some sort of plastering Jedi that I was referring to...

I never have and never will be anything special plastering wise just a very very average spread at best.
At least you know what you are on about mate unlike that Rolex loving bum grape

I've shared this technique with lots of plasterers and I always refer to as the Zombie mix and tell them I learned it on here. It is without a doubt one of the best tips I've ever picked up [emoji106]

Done it for over ten years where can get away with it, but some sites we be on, foremen etc are in around you and insist on it being more or less fully bonded, so then needs the two at of skim. One atm insists the stud walls be fully bonded too, then boss shites it incase they don't pay him for bonding it if we don't do it properly. Shame would make life lot handier again lol.

Could of wrote that myself [emoji108]

He seems like a nice fella. Think his videos need a bit of editing though. But hes doing well, Has a load of subscribers. A few diyers in there will have picked up some tips.

think he says his mix is like zombies. iwhen i say hes a nice fella i mean his heart is in the right place. i wouldnt hang round with him. hes a bit intense. his eyes. deffo wouldnt go to sleep with him there

No zombie! Your a f**k**g GOD on the forum don't let rw wr 00 what ever the f**k his name is put you down.

Id like to think you're right, but sadly, I think he's just a dumbass root bag lol
He has one vid where he interviews one of his customers about his watch collection, then the camera carries on rolling and you can hear him tell the fella this is my show I do the gags lol

Last edited:
He has one vid where he interviews one of his customers about his watch collection, then the camera carries on rolling and he can hear him tell the fella this is my show I do the gags lol
youre obsessed. jesus, i only watch the plastering and clothes vids. the jacket one is the best with the exorcist music. cant find it ffs. think hes taken the clothes vids down. this ones good. looks like hes had his hair tattooed on?

youre obsessed. jesus, i only watch the plastering and clothes vids. the jacket one is the best with the exorcist music. cant find it ffs. think hes taken the clothes vids down. this ones good. looks like hes had his hair tattooed on?

I could do with that, baldy b*****d I am lol