That moment you realise....

Members online

reeves1985

You haven't got enough skim on the van to finish the job!

Schoolboy error.

Thought a bag of hardwall was multi and didn't bother looking!

Great

You haven't got enough skim on the van to finish the job!

Schoolboy error.

Thought a bag of hardwall was multi and didn't bother looking!

Great

lol :D never happened to me.... I am like that with petrol so my car always has at least 1/4 of a tank :D

Awful feeling. My favorite is running out of scrim on a Friday, turning the inside of the van out 7 times......there must be some in there....there must.

Awful feeling. My favorite is running out of scrim on a Friday, turning the inside of the van out 7 times......there must be some in there....there must.

It always turns up Monday morning when you're not looking for it.

I always start thinking of all the wee bits i've cut off and thrown away. If only never done that there would have been enough :muyenojado:

I left my drill in the garage this morning but luckily it was only 15 mins away!:rayos:
Didn't end up needing to go get robbed at b&q managed to sweep enough multi dust out the back of the van to make the mix just about thick enough and scraped the f**k*r on.
Must have been one of those days.
Newish house so expected it to be all dry lined and boarding. So got a couple of clouts to tack beads on what I thought was a false chimney breast as it was only 4 inch deep.
f**k**g bang bent nail flew off and hit me in face. Just missed my thumb.
Turns out the external walls are all mp75.
Like concrete they were.

Would have looked a right tit if someone was watching me

Had a great day last week as everything went my way from traffic lights on green to boards cut every time perfect and people were great so enjoyed as you say other days can be a struggle.
Take the rough with the smooth.
I still ended up sat waiting for it to go off.
Was saying to @Pagey earlier I was that bored I ended up cleaning their windows in the room.