That’s how yours should look

Casper

Private Member
16D4FFEF-FE40-443F-B44B-5D4CC9BF853D.jpeg

It's still got all the burr on the edges where BnQ ground it down you daft c**t.

£2 buckets from there as well.

Jesus Christ you pat yourself on the back easy.
Oh ffs. Your a real thick t**t ain’t ya. Marshalltown from a merchant. Buckets £1 from a local Asians. They get tossed. Are you sure you’re a spread Stevie?

It’s a trade just like every other trade. A trade that many people can’t do. Such as your all trades, multi talented type of people.

It’s a trade just like every other trade. A trade that many people can’t do. Such as your all trades, multi talented type of people.

Since you bring it up, my work touches on patch plastering, small bits of rendering, skimming, boarding , small bits of joinery and generally whatever is required to turn shitholes into nice places.

All I sub out is the plumbing and electrical.

Am I a plasterer? No but the plastering necessary to do my bit of the job doesn't need one because skimming isn't hard, is it?

15512843331798758888473522765876.jpg
received_926992527645805.jpeg

It’s hard to do it properly. I can tell you that as I have 32 years of experience. But if you’re making a living off something that’s all that matters.

It’s hard to do it properly. I can tell you that as I have 32 years of experience. But if you’re making a living off something that’s all that matters.

It's hard to do it fast and neat.
When skimming is a small part of the wider job, it's no challenge at all.

Since you bring it up, my work touches on patch plastering, small bits of rendering, skimming, boarding , small bits of joinery and generally whatever is required to turn shitholes into nice places.

All I sub out is the plumbing and electrical.

Am I a plasterer? No but the plastering necessary to do my bit of the job doesn't need one because skimming isn't hard, is it?

View attachment 50670View attachment 50671

That room needs coving to finish it