Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Thanks to The Plasterers Forum® @Danny
I have had quite a bit of work off the forum this year ££££'s :RpS_drool:
mainly from @imago the brummy builder in the summer :RpS_biggrin:
Plus @kebab king said yesterday he has some work he wants me to do for him coming up, think it was following him around with a bucket of easifill or summat :RpS_unsure:

Just saying there's lots of opportunities for work on here & also lots being shared about, so to all you newbies get stuck in & get involved & don't be scared lol :RpS_thumbup:

Also towards the end of this month I will be going to another country to do some work with Imago :RpS_cool:
I will reveal which country it is when we land there :RpS_wink:
Just hope the beers nice :RpS_drool: & hope they speak English :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to The Plasterers Forum® @Danny
I have had quite a bit of work off the forum this year ££££'s :RpS_drool:
mainly from @imago the brummy builder in the summer :RpS_biggrin:
Plus @kebab king said yesterday he has some work he wants me to do for him coming up, think it was following him around with a bucket of easifill or summat :RpS_unsure:

Just saying there's lots of opportunities for work on here & also lots being shared about, so to all you newbies get stuck in & get involved & don't be scared lol :RpS_thumbup:

Also towards the end of this month I will be going to another country to do some work with Imago :RpS_cool:
I will reveal which country it is when we land there :RpS_wink:
Just hope the beers nice :RpS_drool: & hope they speak English :RpS_thumbsup:

Hope they speak English.....that rules out Wolverhampton then

Just saying there's lots of opportunities for bumming on here & also lots being shared about, so to all you newbies get stuck in & get involved & don't be scared lol :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_scared:

Casper, keeps using Easy fill, he said one was a Mates job, he was putting right and some other Bull about they wanted it patched,

PTP is someone else Oli.

Casper, keeps using Easy fill, he said one was a Mates job, he was putting right and some other Bull about they wanted it patched,

PTP is someone else Oli.

Lol that job Casper had to drive oot his way to easifill because they painted it wrong :RpS_laugh:

PTP = P*** T** P******** :rolleyes)

I had a nice little run of work up in Leominster earlier this year from an advert on the forum. There are some decent leads on here.
Think about it though, if you advertised work and you were a complete c**t, word would get round pretty quickly.
Now where do you want me to follow you with that bag of Easifill @Nisus?

Lol that job Casper had to drive oot his way to easifill because they painted it wrong :RpS_laugh:

PTP = P*** T** P******** :rolleyes)

you've not got enough letters for Pardon, and too many for Pun.............................:rolleyes)

P.T.P?

Pinta
Tennants
Pish.....waattaa:RpS_wink:

Last edited:
I had a nice little run of work up in Leominster earlier this year from an advert on the forum. There are some decent leads on here.
Think about it though, if you advertised work and you were a complete c**t, word would get round pretty quickly.
Now where do you want me to follow you with that bag of Easifill @Nisus?

:RpS_blushing:

Well we landed in another country this morning to do this job, @imago picked me up early this morning & when I got in the van he asked me to smell his new aftershave on a rag, anyway I woke up a few hours later & haven't got a clue where we are, the locals all speak funny & I can't even pronounce the name of the place & there's fecking sheep everywhere ffs :-0
Anyway on way to try the local beers in a mo :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.