Thanks Ryan.

Nicm

I recently bought a carbon trowel from @Plasterers1StopShop and was sent a stainless steel one by mistake.I messaged the shop through this forum to enquire about returning it and was told to hang on to it to save costs (to Ireland) and was then sent the carbon trowel.This was an amazing goodwill gesture and won't be forgotten.Thank you Ryan and the very best of luck with your shop in Ireland.You will do well.

I recently bought a carbon trowel from @Plasterers1StopShop and was sent a stainless steel one by mistake.I messaged the shop through this forum to enquire about returning it and was told to hang on to it to save costs (to Ireland) and was then sent the carbon trowel.This was an amazing goodwill gesture and won't be forgotten.Thank you Ryan and the very best of luck with your shop in Ireland.You will do well.

Thanks for the message mate. Apologies about the error, we have recently invested in a new software and warehouse management package for our new unit in Cheltenham. It will mean we don't make errors like this as often!

Glad you got what you ordered in the end. Let us know how you get on

Customer care at it's best although Ryan comes in for a lot of stick it's touches like that that make you think they ain't a bad bunch and are only trying to help @Plasterers1StopShop

I'm wondering if the same mistake will happen to me too lol. Need new trowel too because bent mine in opposite direction abit ffs. Have it years too :(

didn't want to correct you but His name is actually Bryan :rayos::rayos:

didn't want to correct you but His name is actually Bryan :rayos::rayos:
He's not the new Messiah!! He's a very naughty boy
download (2).jpg