Thanks Knauf

Vincey

Private Member
Just wanted to say thanks to Richard the aqua panel manager from Knauf, really helped me out on a small job I did , the spec was from Weber with Knauf and I never used there full system before, not gonna pretend I know everything especially as I never use there boards normally but to have a guy like him on the phone and liaise with really helps , confidence is key in our game and in probably the worse year of modern times it’s great to have some good news for a change

Just wanted to say thanks to Richard the aqua panel manager from Knauf, really helped me out on a small job I did , the spec was from Weber with Knauf and I never used there full system before, not gonna pretend I know everything especially as I never use there boards normally but to have a guy like him on the phone and liaise with really helps , confidence is key in our game and in probably the worse year of modern times it’s great to have some good news for a change
I've spoken to Richard before and he really is a nice helpful guy.

Did he steal some from his bosses and give it to you?