Thai

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Big thanks to John at Pics for sharing a Thai with me on my 50th birthday whilst down at Newbury, we had some nice food as well:RpS_w00t:

Cant beat a thai roast on ya birthday........bet that was messy............congrats

surely you could manage a ladyboy all to yourself at your age mash?
unlike you weirdos from wakey us Donny boys are more accustomed to the female variety , shag !!! . I assumed your question was retorical due to your use of said question mark

I know a couple of lads who went to Malaysia and got sucked off every day by some ladyboys :RpS_crying:
Another lad that went with them told me he was disgusted and was scared to go to sleep in case they bummed him!!!:RpS_laugh:

unlike you weirdos from wakey us Donny boys are more accustomed to the female variety , shag !!! . I assumed your question was retorical due to your use of said question mark

just a joke nothing to get monk on about really :RpS_biggrin: double bag in donny, aids capital of the north:RpS_scared:

I know a couple of lads who went to Malaysia and got sucked off every day by some ladyboys :RpS_crying:
Another lad that went with them told me he was disgusted and was scared to go to sleep in case they bummed him!!!:RpS_laugh:
i know a bloke who went over there with the intention of having a ladyboy, he shown me the pics :RpS_scared: (hes been a few time)

Status
Not open for further replies.