Texture Coating, Perth.

Members online

George Kidd

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is Dulux Acratex plaster coating that is used a lot, it's a paint based coating that comes ready made in Buckets, the cement Base coat and preparation are very important for to use this product..

Ride the A68 Danny. Head to Kielder, up over the border towards St.Boswells, from there head towards St.Mary's loch and Moffat. Stunning scenery, windy road, really good surface, no traffic (comparatively). A ride from the border (all the border towns have little hotels), to loch Earn is a really nice run too. Quick if you want, leisurely if you like.

Ride the A68 Danny. Head to Kielder, up over the border towards St.Boswells, from there head towards St.Mary's loch and Moffat. Stunning scenery, windy road, really good surface, no traffic (comparatively). A ride from the border (all the border towns have little hotels), to loch Earn is a really nice run too. Quick if you want, leisurely if you like.

Yep that sounds like the route I did when I was on my push bike tour from John O Groats to Lands End :D

Hi Lads, love reading all ur posts, as ur all a great bunch of lads TBH
Love the Perth Scotland one I have to say
The Acratex works okay here in Perth, but like most plastering here now, it's really bad costing out here now, a bucket of Acratex is usually $75 plus GST ( vat) a bucket of primer can set u back ($85)) plus GST
I was getting $55 for base coat (float coat) and texture, that was supplying, now there are guys out there pricing at $33
So no profit in that now lads TBH