Text me when it's done

Members online

Agree, I noticed it all went back to plaster talk for a while last night then low and behold

Same shite today, shame really as was just starting to kinda grow slightly fond of the turds
See you in June

There is a handful who talk politics in it's own section so as not to bother you and @stuart23.

May I suggest you could make the plastering talk more interesting ? Carry on with the motto " never let a lie get in the way of a good story" haha

Talking plastering I find really boring by in large.

Shall we talk uni again tonight ? Or maybe we could discuss how well the scheme is bombing ?

There is a handful who talk politics in it's own section so as not to bother you and @stuart23.

May I suggest you could make the plastering talk more interesting ? Carry on with the motto " never let a lie get in the way of a good story" haha

Talking plastering I find really boring by in large.

Shall we talk uni again tonight ? Or maybe we could discuss how well the scheme is bombing ?
Your one to talk about telling lies...

I don't understand. Just don't read those threads? It's throwing your toys out the pram. Haven't seen anyone jump all over a rendering or plastering thread with politics. Perhaps Danny could introduce something where you can ignore certain sections like you can ignore certain members.

I never used this section to say hi so thought I would, been fed up to the back teeth of plastering just lately, anyways took some advice of some mates and a few on TPF and decided to go work for some one else for a bit, best thing I did tbh , turned up no stress just bash out my gauges and leave well did the job I got my plastering mojo back, anyways been reading on here mainly for plastering motivation and all I see every day is all the political bullshiting posts tbh I don't give a flying monkeys , get a life ffs what a bunch of losers,glad I'm not stuck on a job with any of them think they'd bore me to tears,

As title says I think it's best I take a break from that depressing crap, see and hear it on the t.v and radio is bad enough so can someone just text or pm me if there is anything new happens in plastering and I'll pop back in to have a look and maybe get involved

Thanks tpf :birra:it was a pleasure
Who you gone to work for vince ? Is the apprentice now the master?

are you house bashing vincey ??
Helped my cousin bash out a 3 bedroom semi, off now though to chill and do some gardening
IMG_4809.JPG

Too right I do mate, wish I could upload videos off my phone on here , I did one for the doubters
Doubters? Did someone actually doubt it would clean the whisk or have you just made that bit up like you normally do? Oh and I thought you were f**k**g off or was you attention seeking like I said?

I never used this section to say hi so thought I would, been fed up to the back teeth of plastering just lately, anyways took some advice of some mates and a few on TPF and decided to go work for some one else for a bit, best thing I did tbh , turned up no stress just bash out my gauges and leave well did the job I got my plastering mojo back, anyways been reading on here mainly for plastering motivation and all I see every day is all the political bullshiting posts tbh I don't give a flying monkeys , get a life ffs what a bunch of losers,glad I'm not stuck on a job with any of them think they'd bore me to tears,

As title says I think it's best I take a break from that depressing crap, see and hear it on the t.v and radio is bad enough so can someone just text or pm me if there is anything new happens in plastering and I'll pop back in to have a look and maybe get involved

Thanks tpf :birra:it was a pleasure
That's the longest suicide note in history