Tesco tape and joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

Just been to brand new tesco in park road Liverpool .the finish I presume is taped is dreadful .going up the escalator the external angles are all over the show.they must of been cscs registered to get on site so they must know what there doing?I mean for brand new work for a company as big as tesco this tesco is huge.there is so many defects I can only presume the site agent was taking a huge bung !it's a disgrace!!

when driving down most roads I always like looking at the houses and there external finishes!

when driving down most roads I always like looking at the houses and there external finishes!

how about the finish on this wall ? sample panels to show customers ?:RpS_blink:
its along the road from me sisters that i done last year,

2 Broomfield, Sanquhar, United Kingdom

b*ll***s ya will have to street view it :RpS_mad: couldnt thread it, its the 1 in the sunshine with small patio

Last edited:
CSCS means nowt bagrat, and for the rates being offered round ere now for tape i aint suprised:glare: In fact if it was a good job I would be suprised:RpS_scared:

Too true spunks, went up to see the mrs' aunty in manchester at xmas and they had 2 ceilings overskimmed by someone, asked me but I was too busy. Anyway first thing I did when I walked in was look up in horror, ripples, trowel marks, holes etc. They asked what I thought and I just said 'yeah its ok' they came down to see our new house last week and her uncle walks in the living room, looks straight up and says ' I wish our ceilings were this good' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.