tesco rendering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the replies to this article and you can guage the opinion of the general public:

'Green Tax' For Eco-Friendly Renovations | Orange UK

just another version of the 25% rule in the part L regs camerons government meeting targets but with no money spent because they made some other poor get pay for it themselves

All that will do is put people off getting work done and further damage growth and the building trade. CUUUUUUUUUU*T

were all in this together:RpS_thumbup:

there are 22 new providers for the green deal have a look at the list here External Insulation Training Services but to even start subcontracting for the providers companies must have ISO standard and have PAS 2030 in place also all operatives need NVQII in external insulation View attachment 876

As far as i can tell M&S and Tesco have put it on the back burner until it gets going, prob wanna see if any of the others get burnt first before diving in, anyway it will prob be delayed again

just another version of the 25% rule in the part L regs camerons government meeting targets but with no money spent because they made some other poor get pay for it themselves

All that will do is put people off getting work done and further damage growth and the building trade. CUUUUUUUUUU*T

were all in this together:RpS_thumbup:

If ya a tory millionaire then we are all in it together. if not then welcome to the real world

Telco haven't started doing it themselves, a company in Cornwall called enact provide all energy renewable services for them, they just advertise it as Tesco.......they also do the works for Marks & Sparks

Telco haven't started doing it themselves, a company in Cornwall called enact provide all energy renewable services for them, they just advertise it as Tesco.......they also do the works for Marks & Sparks

they sub contract it mate - its Tesco who will be the GD provider tho

most of the first 22 providers will sub contract it as they have never seen a trowel before but they have big big companies who can handle the turnover ie, millions
Eventually they may gear up an in house team

From what I can see the Centrica (british gas) loft/cavity insulation lads will be offered the training to do EWI

Last edited:
no. it supposed to be this yr, final quarter but it will prob be delayed (thats the general consensus). may even be next yr. some still think it wont even happen at all. It will happen.
currnet schemes such as cesp still running so no matter really, there are thoushands and thoushands of houses being done right now we get asked all the time but whilst we still gettin decent work in we will hang on

no. it supposed to be this yr, final quarter but it will prob be delayed (thats the general consensus). may even be next yr. some still think it wont even happen at all. It will happen.
currnet schemes such as cesp still running so no matter really, there are thoushands and thoushands of houses being done right now we get asked all the time but whilst we still gettin decent work in we will hang on

the cesp scheme is perarock isnt it?
have you been offered any of the parex schemes in north wales John. there just about to kick off 40 odd thousand metres.

the cesp scheme is perarock isnt it?
have you been offered any of the parex schemes in north wales John. there just about to kick off 40 odd thousand metres.

Cesp is funded work - not permarock specific no.

No not looking at wales but have had several tenders from other manufacturers there but as I said above as long as I can get decent builds with decent measures I will carry on, no need to jump on more fiddly buildings with lower rates just yet, time will come.

i have contacted Tesco about subbying for them will let you know the prices they are offering

most of the sub let work from the 22 initial providers will be around the same prices as the next they are working on the same framework and have all done their homework on what they can get away with

Tesco, M&S and the like, are only brands to be used to gain consumer confidence and won't be directly involved in pushing EWI, this will be left to organisations like EE, who will directly subcontract the works through labour only, supply and fix or whole package delivery.

We have been approached by a number of system manufacturers to give indicative rates for the above, to be used as a framework for national rates, which they hope to apply.

The schemes involved will probably not be multiple units as per CESP or ECO, but will more than likely be individual units as marketed by Tesco,M&S etc.

Isn't the government just using these blue chip companies to bankroll the scheme?
No doubt with some huge tax favours to follow?

Tesco, M&S and the like, are only brands to be used to gain consumer confidence and won't be directly involved in pushing EWI, this will be left to organisations like EE, who will directly subcontract the works through labour only, supply and fix or whole package delivery.

We have been approached by a number of system manufacturers to give indicative rates for the above, to be used as a framework for national rates, which they hope to apply.

The schemes involved will probably not be multiple units as per CESP or ECO, but will more than likely be individual units as marketed by Tesco,M&S etc.[/

well make sure your indicative rates are weighted on our side please

well make sure your indicative rates are weighted on our side please[/QUOTE]

They will be weighted averages from a number of installers and different systems, to give guideline national rates

Funny how render systems bragged about charging 40-50 quid for mono yet he had a couple of thousand metres of skim to do and he offered it for 2.20

Thought the recession started in 2008 you did well to get pre 2008 prices strung out till 2010 lol

Yes i did spunky MATE... but not bothering with Monocouche or Skimming anymore as dont like the prices for skimming, and i dont like waiting for mono to take up before i can finish it... sticking to EIFS/EWI now... fancy a cuppa when im in Bristol?

Status
Not open for further replies.