terror threat !!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
3874-terror-threat-399545-jpg
is that young dan:RpS_unsure:....france trip pic?

Terror threat in my bedroom, didn't go to pub today ( still p1ssed tho :RpS_biggrin:) cos my mrs got sky sports. She's been wandering round all day with dressing gown and no knickers on thinking I owe her one. She's in bed now but keeps shouting down turn tv off and come to bed. Fook that :RpS_scared:

Terror threat in my bedroom, didn't go to pub today ( still p1ssed tho :RpS_biggrin:) cos my mrs got sky sports. She's been wandering round all day with dressing gown and no knickers on thinking I owe her one. She's in bed now but keeps shouting down turn tv off and come to bed. Fook that :RpS_scared:

Got any new pics mate? :RpS_drool:

Me cam phone in for repair so only got a shitey Nokia at the mo so no pics. Got no ones no but have em stored on me pc. You can still email me pics of mrs nisus again if u want. I'll swap em for Asifs mrs pics

Me cam phone in for repair so only got a shitey Nokia at the mo so no pics. Got no ones no but have em stored on me pc. You can still email me pics of mrs nisus again if u want. I'll swap em for Asifs mrs pics

Ok nice one I'll get some more pics later just gotta find the pills :RpS_unsure:
Nah I'll have your mrs or beddys mrs pics I've already got asifs mrs pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.