Terrible Rendering competition

Vincey

Private Member
Went to quote render job yesterday and gave me idea for thread.I always love seeing pictures of all the good jobs people post but what about the bad one's,sometimes I enjoy seeing them more than the good one's.There is loads round my way (not all done by me,lol) so there must be loads more when you lot are out and about..
Lets get it started..
WP_20160611_13_46_17_Pro.jpg

Went to quote render job yesterday and gave me idea for thread.I always love seeing pictures of all the good jobs people post but what about the bad one's,sometimes I enjoy seeing them more than the good one's.There is loads round my way (not all done by me,lol) so there must be loads more when you lot are out and about..
Lets get it started..
View attachment 12197

Is that your house vince

I don't even know what I'm looking at here? have they rendered half way down the wall and painted it?
They done the top of an extension on a semi detached , painted it and left the rest of the extension on the right and underneath.

Lets get it started..
View attachment 12197

Can I share that on IG?