Terrible job of Parex monorex v10

Members online

Deemdee

Hi. Desperately needing some advice. Just had some rendering done last week of 18 bags worth of parex mono v10. Its awful! White patches, smooth bits scratches, mesh showing, missing bits- you name it. Am refusing to make final payment to my builder. I know you cant patch it, but can you go over the top of it or will it all have to come off? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20210322_103703.jpg
    20210322_103703.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 513
  • 20210322_103359.jpg
    20210322_103359.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 425
Hi. Desperately needing some advice. Just had some rendering done last week of 18 bags worth of parex mono v10. Its awful! White patches, smooth bits scratches, mesh showing, missing bits- you name it. Am refusing to make final payment to my builder. I know you cant patch it, but can you go over the top of it or will it all have to come off? Thanks in advance.
@Casper

Fukin hell thats terrible

20201107_144605.jpg
should look a bit like this

that has got to be in top 5 i think.

sorry.

yes you can basecoat over the top then a thincoat render finish.

but it will cost! hooefully kept enough back.

Thanks for that. I am devastated. The builder has been a nightmare from the start and this was to be the last job and I would be rid of him. It was clearly beyond the skill of the young lad he used. Is EML not a suitable mesh? I have kept money back but have to give him option of putting it right first!

That is a poor job. And not finished correctly