Terms and conditions

Members online

Looking to start adding mine to my quotes as having some bigger jobs coming up. A good mate of mine got stung not so long back too so just want a bit more there in writing. Does anyone have any templates or possible to have a look at there own. Thanks

You need to make sure power and water are at hand you are only there to plaster so any building before you can plaster will be extra, who supplies scaffolding etc and if a stair well access to it to be denied to other trades and the last thing no sparks on site while you are there

JCT contracts are the industry standard, the menu on the left has all the types available. I think they're about £30:00 for an electronic copy which you can then adjust if you need to.

I don’t normally have much hassle on jobs regarding payment or other trades getting in my way! ......But then again I am 6’5 and 17/half stone of prime spread so that might have something to do with it? ;):ROFLMAO:

I don’t normally have much hassle on jobs regarding payment or other trades getting in my way! ......But then again I am 6’5 and 17/half stone of prime spread so that might have something to do with it? ;):ROFLMAO:
I think you'll find it's because you smell funny.

I think you'll find it's because you smell funny.
D26090CD-1B15-467B-9524-CC8A2099A04C.gif