Terms and conditions

Members online

No members online now.

brimplas1

Just drafting up some terms and conditions as i am fed up of repeating my self to every customer and they only hear what they want to hear, especially about emptying rooms etc... whar sort of thing do you guys put in yours ( if you use them ? )

I just mention what the customer needs to do prior to Plastering. Clearing rooms, sugar soaping etc. My payment terms. Then put. by accepting the estimate your agreeing to the terms detailed. The machine lads probably have more indepth terms. Never had any problems yet. Fingers crossed

I talk them through the job when i am there and spell thing out in the quote when it is a decent size job. But on little jobs find it a bined when its only a days work so want to do a cover everything terms and conditions i dont need to alter.... just quoted a dpc and the other firms estimate eas 22 pages thick.....ffs it was only a 3 bed semi.....

I've never had the need for a T&C written contract - touch wood.

Everything is explained when quoting and I've yet to have any issues.

I've never had the need for a T&C written contract - touch wood.

Everything is explained when quoting and I've yet to have any issues.
Verbally told a customer the risks of skimming over artex the other month and it started to delaminate as i was skimming it ..... ended up rowing about it ... always better in writing...

I talk them through the job when i am there and spell thing out in the quote when it is a decent size job. But on little jobs find it a bined when its only a days work so want to do a cover everything terms and conditions i dont need to alter.... just quoted a dpc and the other firms estimate eas 22 pages thick.....ffs it was only a 3 bed semi.....
We had a job last year, contractor issued quote on 2 pages then 17 pages of t&c, elf and safety, this covered everything from lighting we need to supply, mess room, skips, treatment of workers, etc.

Send a written list of what you expect prior to start e.g move furniture, take down fittings, cup of tea !

I've walked off many a job when I turn up and there's a bed in the room !

I think you should get into boxing, all this suppressed anger would come handy in the ring :cachetada:
Lol I am involved in boxing mate. I'll be boxing in the morning and training some kids. Then home wash dinner then pub for the football tomorrow.

Any unforeseen or work not mentioned on this quotation will be extra with your agreement.
work areas cleared of all fixtures and fittings where practicable before work begins.
You agree to prompt payment on completion of works, unless otherwise agreed by us.

Is it Lenny McLeans life story?? He was in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Yup, his life story with films of his fights with shaw, and others, told by his son.
Apparently he had OCD, heard voices and such. His family films show him as a real funny guy.:sisi: