Tennis elbow

alilake

Hi been suffering from tennis elbow for long time. And was wondering will a Speedskim or similar help ? If so what to buy to help take the pressure off my elbows? Thanks in advance Ali

I’ve had both golfers and tennis elbow and find that stretching is the best thing. My golfers elbow is gone completely and tennis elbow twinges every now and again. Look for some good stretches and do them a few times a day, it may feel worse at first but after a week or so it should improve. It did for me anyway. Tennis elbow in plasterers is normally down to over use of the forearm muscle, which causes the tight muscle to pull on the tendon. Stretching daily should relax the muscle. Hope that makes sense and good luck!

I’ve had both golfers and tennis elbow and find that stretching is the best thing. My golfers elbow is gone completely and tennis elbow twinges every now and again. Look for some good stretches and do them a few times a day, it may feel worse at first but after a week or so it should improve. It did for me anyway. Tennis elbow in plasterers is normally down to over use of the forearm muscle, which causes the tight muscle to pull on the tendon. Stretching daily should relax the muscle. Hope that makes sense and good luck!
Thank you
thank you