tennis elbow wish it would go away

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet hes got a shite iphone or something and i bet he got loas of attention when he was a kid:-0

no i dont know what it is im not 12 .maybe in the head or at least 13 ,dont no what is honestly .not me

no i dont know what it is im not 12 .maybe in the head or at least 13 ,dont no what is honestly .not me

F*****g hell not done it then ,im on a dongle perhaps.i dont know. it not worth losing sleep is it sorry gentlemen

I had Tennis elbow(left hawk arm) for 18 months 2 years. Rest is best as i broke my heel and had 2 weeks of work (should have been 6/12 weeks put being SE only had 2. no one would help with mortgage ).That really helped, how I keep it strapped up as much as possible. But my left foot for over 2 years was painful all the time. now I wear MBT and they really work. So if you get bad feet try MBT. Also Danny right about the copper bracelet get a good one. I use the one with magnets About £20.00:RpS_thumbup:

I had Tennis elbow(left hawk arm) for 18 months 2 years. Rest is best as i broke my heel and had 2 weeks of work (should have been 6/12 weeks put being SE only had 2. no one would help with mortgage ).That really helped, how I keep it strapped up as much as possible. But my left foot for over 2 years was painful all the time. now I wear MBT and they really work. So if you get bad feet try MBT. Also Danny right about the copper bracelet get a good one. I use the one with magnets About £20.00:RpS_thumbup:

No wonder you've got problems if you've got a hawk arm marra........:RpS_laugh:

the 5 different docs i have seen told me not to rest my arms because it it wont help it and that i have to keep it moving, the treatment i am on at the mo is 2 months course of 1600mg of ibuprofen every day

the 5 different docs i have seen told me not to rest my arms because it it wont help it and that i have to keep it moving, the treatment i am on at the mo is 2 months course of 1600mg of ibuprofen every day

plus daily drinking arm exercises............:RpS_thumbup:...its all about mobility

correct, hey sometimes i have to lift the glass with both arms cos its that bad and im not kidding:RpS_scared:

top tip...use a straw,or go see a decent physio...trust me doctors are shite wi work related injuries.if ya self-employed am sure ya could claim it back as expensies:RpS_thumbup:

its prob worth trying to get a scan on it. as said earlier it could be where the muscle attaches to the bone or something else. id never had a problem before until about a yr ago, my genny packed up and me and 2 others were putting on mono by hand. they insisted on knocking it up really stiff to do it in one pass and scooping it out with a harling trowel. it was hurting that day and has hurt everyday since, even when iv had time off.

its prob worth trying to get a scan on it. as said earlier it could be where the muscle attaches to the bone or something else. id never had a problem before until about a yr ago, my genny packed up and me and 2 others were putting on mono by hand. they insisted on knocking it up really stiff to do it in one pass and scooping it out with a harling trowel. it was hurting that day and has hurt everyday since, even when iv had time off.

You big southern wuss....................:RpS_w00t:

I was on Diclofenac 50mg for 18 months. Did help a bit. Now and again I go to the doc's to some more very good to keep in van. Catch it early can help keep the pain at bay:RpS_sneaky:

i was on diclofenac for a while aswell for my shoulder and the doc gave me extra to keep in the truck aswell just pop in and get some when i need it, handy stuff to have a perscription for

I was on Diclofenac 50mg for 18 months. Did help a bit. Now and again I go to the doc's to some more very good to keep in van. Catch it early can help keep the pain at bay:RpS_sneaky:
a few month ago it id had enough and went to the walk in centre, just to see a dif doc, he gave me some of them Diclofenac and told me to take them for a month, after the month i went to see my doc but it was a stand in doc because mine was on holiday and when he read my records he shook his head when he read that i had diclofenac and said they wont do a single thing :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

when these tablets have run out im got do what nick says and insist on a scan

As you open the docs door shout out in pain and hold your arm. Say to him/her that you cant take it anymore and have started looking for an easy way out.

That should get you a lump of NHS money/care. Fu'ck knows you've been paying into the pot for long enough. A damn sight longer than most of the feckers that barge past you in the hospital!

Couple of paracetamol on a morning and by dinnertime it's eased up with mine. Though I think with me my left elbow is more liked a pulled tendon (had it for a few months now).

Tennis elbow strap from Amazon £6.50 work ok as do diclofenic ultimate solution is the op but you will be out of action for a few weeks after you dont need a scan FFS its tennis elbow you dont need a scan to diagnose that.

danny last time i went to the docs he got up and let over to examine it and i pulled away and told him not to touch it!! he looked very shocked lol

Lucius i bought one of those eppistraps (spelling??) and it didnt do owt :-(

a few month ago it id had enough and went to the walk in centre, just to see a dif doc, he gave me some of them Diclofenac and told me to take them for a month, after the month i went to see my doc but it was a stand in doc because mine was on holiday and when he read my records he shook his head when he read that i had diclofenac and said they wont do a single thing :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

when these tablets have run out im got do what nick says and insist on a scan

The only thing the diclo's did for me was give me the sh**s.

so let me get this right ian your doctor lent over to touch it and you pulled away..............is your gp a doctor saville by any chance??

Status
Not open for further replies.