Tendon in trowel arm pain cure

Vincey

Private Member
Had this on and have to say lads absolutely brilliant the doctors recommended it , from absolute pain to able to move twist in a few hours , still far off being cured but the best help I’ve ever used for the pain we all sometimes get on the tendon
C297E584-F099-426D-B1DD-2307A1FBADB5.jpeg
7B8441AF-86AA-41DF-9E74-F918F4216DD7.jpeg
A1AF03F2-C03B-42BD-918C-A1AA47E6C351.jpeg

I’ve not seen that one before. I have straps for tennis elbow but no longer use them all the time

my brother in law sent me a magnetic bracelet. I didn’t really think it’d do much but I’ve worn it everyday and my elbows are so much better! I took it off for a bit and they got worse. Bioflow magnetic bracelet if you’re interested

465515A8-6276-4CE3-972C-66D08BEDBA49.png

I’ve not seen that one before. I have straps for tennis elbow but no longer use them all the time

my brother in law sent me a magnetic bracelet. I didn’t really think it’d do much but I’ve worn it everyday and my elbows are so much better! I took it off for a bit and they got worse. Bioflow magnetic bracelet if you’re interested

View attachment 66282
Yours looks similar this is it

Medipaq® Tennis or Golfers Elbow Epicondylitis Support Clasp - Applies Compression to Damaged Tendons for Pain Relief and Protection. A Simple, Cheap and Effective Tennis Elbow Treatment.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AKSFWZU/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_a_FRX9PAHG9W42B44V1E17

View attachment 66282

bio flow have been good for me... same as infinity pro as well :D

View attachment 66282

Ive used one for years and pain free. Don’t need to took it into my sock now