3 mot
4 insurance
5 aa
6 tools
7 pubic liability
8 sick cover
9 Holliday
10 accountant
been on site today like a war zone. got a 4 Bedder to skim .250 a meter skim .feel like am living in the 1970s .plasterers in a 4 Bedder next to me start at 630 skimming. it really is a tramp job now

1 van
2 tax
3 mot
4 insurance
5 aa
6 tools
7 pubic liability
8 sick cover
9 Holliday
10 accountant
been on site today like a war zone. got a 4 Bedder to skim .250 a meter skim .feel like am living in the 1970s .plasterers in a 4 Bedder next to me start at 630 skimming. it really is a tramp job now
Wouldn’t do anything else plastering pays really well and the freedom is great! Best most unstressed job ever:guitarra:

1 van
2 tax
3 mot
4 insurance
5 aa
6 tools
7 pubic liability
8 sick cover
9 Holliday
10 accountant
At least your spelling is getting better mate

1 van
2 tax
3 mot
4 insurance
5 aa
6 tools
7 pubic liability
8 sick cover
9 Holliday
10 accountant

Andy you MUST MUST learn to 1 coat boards on site work if on price.

Half the effort twice the money!!!

Are the lads in the next plot on the same rate?

Do you remember the last plot you did for J D Jones and that Jamaican working on his tod in the next plot? Being November he put on in the semi dark at 8 am x 2 sets then boarded as the light was going and finished off carrying in the materials for the next day. Got it down to a fine art that lad.

A 4 bedder on your own? I will take ages but if it puts food on the table and pays the bills.

Do you remember the last plot you did for J D Jones and that Jamaican working on his tod in the next plot? Being November he put on in the semi dark at 8 am x 2 sets then boarded as the light was going and finished off carrying in the materials for the next day. Got it down to a fine art that lad.

A 4 bedder on your own? I will take ages but if it puts food on the table and pays the bills.

Wow that’s an impressive and detailed memory.

Yet you couldn’t remember what andy looked like lol. @Cockney1

Couldn’t see nothing but eyes and teeth!

f**k me, I thought he sounded a odd ball

It’s only banter but some people like @zombie don’t get it.

@Rigsby said @Andy g worked for him in the 80s and was trying it on with some foreign bird called Maria. That’s how it came about that he killed her. Just banter.

The other part is @Rigsby will come up with amazingly detailed memories about @Andy g yet when seen his picture he couldn’t even recognise him. So I said He’s full of s**t and he made the andy g account. I don’t actually believe that mind.

Some people get the crack on here others are f**k**g dinosaurs

@Rigsby said @Andy g worked for him in the 80s and was trying it on with some foreign bird called Maria. That’s how it came about that he killed her. Just banter.

The other part is @Rigsby will come up with amazingly detailed memories about @Andy g yet when seen his picture he couldn’t even recognise him. So I said He’s full of s**t and he made the andy g account. I don’t actually believe that mind.

That's s**t, I was picturing a Spanish bird chopped up in mixing tubs in the back of Andys transit,

Only banter but Andy was in his early 20’s and will have changed over the years. I bet if I walked past Andy G now he wouldn’t know it was me. I had a right thick mop of black hair back then but a bit thin on top now and thinner in the face. Sure Andy G looks a lot older too.

Maria is doing fine, happily married in Malaysia with kids that must be well in their teens now. My Aunt is still in touch with her. But plasterers banter. regarding the rumours etc.

Only banter but Andy was in his early 20’s and will have changed over the years. I bet if I walked past Andy G now he wouldn’t know it was me. I had a right thick mop of black hair but a bit thin on top now and thinner in the face. Sure Andy G looks a lot older too.

Maria is doing fine, happily married in Malaysia with kids that must be well in their teens now. My Aunt is still in touch with her. But plasterers banter. regarding the rumours etc.

My apologies if offended you mate only meant to be a giggle.

This is a photo of me in Andy G’s time with me. I am on the right of course. About 1986 at the village of Halfway. That guy on the left is 80 now and walks 3 miles a day. He rings me on Christmas Eve every year.

Attachments

• BBE1F5CC-B3F0-4845-BE9B-F7179EF8108C.jpeg
    BBE1F5CC-B3F0-4845-BE9B-F7179EF8108C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 248
This is a photo of me in Andy G’s time with me. I am on the right of course. About 1986 at the village of Halfway. That guy on the left is 80 now and walks 3 miles a day. He rings me on Christmas Eve every year.

Awesome picture