Tax year coming to a end

Members online

When you say down do you include the grants as income? Seems to be a grey area...most saying no.
No grey area, it says when you claim them they're taxable income. You could say you forgot to include them I suppose, I can't see anything bad happening with the grants other than owing them back.

I can't see how anyone could of claimed every grant and be down on previous year, unless as someone said above you buy alot of new stuff

While it’s last day. What do folk think of those cordless dewalt mixers? Might splash out on one today :sisi:

So hands up whose going for the 4th Grant?

:oops:

img.jpg

I hope that you have all remembered to furlough the wife from her book keeping duties?
80% of her earnings going begging there!

Add in the grants and we've all earn far too much. Tempted to buy a few grand laptop tomorrow. Don't really need much else though.

Any idea what you can spunk some money on and it now be a complete waste?
More Hilti kit. Getting a Recip saw this week and some more batteries. Just bought a new Airless.

Whats stopping everyone apart from there moral compass to just go out and buy a new van and offset?

Or am i being dumb?
Was going to the other week but can’t get a new Transporter till October because of demand. f**k that, I’m impatient.

Trouble is if you are unlucky enough to get pulled, they can look at your books for previous years (used to be 7 not sure now) and if you've been playing the game they can do you for those years too.

Has anyone ever considered that when they get investigated by hmrc they may look at forums, IIP addresses, not that they probably bothered with a bunch of scrots like us (minus Jess of course ) but I know first place I would check is
Social media and forums etc

Has anyone ever considered that when they get investigated by hmrc they may look at forums, IIP addresses, not that they probably bothered with a bunch of scrots like us (minus Jess of course ) but I know first place I would check is

they just do their sums. if a business is growing to quickly, if the assets are increasing how are they being financed? in this computer age ownership can be checked very quickly.

You do realise most of the top mps have drained the barrel dry!! Even rishi, s wife has claimed s**t loads and it's the average joe who has claimed a few grand that will be paying it back for years!! If you get the email saying your eligible take it ffs!! Even the ruler of dubai has claimed millions for staff in the UK!!!