Tax returns

Anyone have any idea on what will happen to tax returns can you still submit it on 6th of April cant see government in a rush to give people rebates.even though people will need it more than ever .unless you haven't lived your life and saved since the last recession like some people on here.

TonyM

Private Member
Been told this morning that contractors have been told not to submit CIS and PAYE payments to help with paying employees. Should still get rebates though. Govt will have to foot bill until tax comes in

owls

Private Member
It's the Benjamin franklin quote "there are two certain things in life, death and taxes" one or both get you in the end.

MIXERMAN

Don't pay them .you won't get any hassle.when it's all over and they want it offer them a quarter they'll be glad to get anything.

imago

Private Member
You may have a delay in when you pay them or they pay you, but you better make damn sure the paperwork is in order.

On the other side of this the Gov't will be looking for money, and tax is their main source. So they will be looking for it wherever and however they can get it. Investigations, demands for evidence, tax rate increases, new taxes, loop holes closed etc etc.

Brimstone

On the other side of this the Gov't will be looking for money, and tax is their main source. So they will be looking for it wherever and however they can get it. Investigations, demands for evidence, tax rate increases, new taxes, loop holes closed etc etc.
[/QUOTE]
True right, Or they'll send the boys round, with the big black rubber coshes - OOOer,where's Big Bruv of England when you need him!

tapit

I'm just going to pay like normal, it's only kicking the can down the road!
Mine not due now till jan21, I am buying gold to the value of my tax bill.
Hopefully by then I have made a profit, its a gamble but we will see.