Tax returns

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you want to set your company up in another country and sod all this

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Makes me want to sell everything, buy a sail boat and go. Follow the sun, waft around the world. Do a few jobs in ports if I run out of money, drop anchor in a deserted bay for a month, then move on.

Makes me want to sell everything, buy a sail boat and go. Follow the sun, waft around the world. Do a few jobs in ports if I run out of money, drop anchor in a deserted bay for a month, then move on.
Do you need a crew?

Joke isn't it..got a decent accountant so he will sort all that s**t I just send figures he does the rest

Me too, but I doubt he's going to do the extra work for free. So now it's going to cost us twice as much to hand over the same amount of tax, whilst large corporations carry on making millions without paying any tax. So much for helping small businesses. :aburrido:

I hope they get galloping cockrot.

Me too, but I doubt he's going to do the extra work for free. So now it's going to cost us twice as much to hand over the same amount of tax, whilst large corporations carry on making millions without paying any tax. So much for helping small businesses. :aburrido:

yup.... this country does annoy me... seem to support the lazy bastards rather than those willing to get off their asses and try and make a better life for them and their families

yup.... this country does annoy me... seem to support the lazy bastards rather than those willing to get off their asses and try and make a better life for them and their families

They don't even do that well. Basically everyone's getting shafted. Maybe that's what they meant by "We're all in this together"?

Ireland's much the same.

set up office in Luxemburg or somewhere....lol I can work from anywhere so may not be too much of an issue...

That's the problem there isn't enough reward in working hard when you can do well not working. I would hate to see people struggle but the way it is at the minute the working man is not much better of than the man that can play the system. Plus the people that aren't fit to work don't get much because there are too many milking it that are fit to work.

That's the problem there isn't enough reward in working hard when you can do well not working. I would hate to see people struggle but the way it is at the minute the working man is not much better of than the man that can play the system. Plus the people that aren't fit to work don't get much because there are too many milking it that are fit to work.

you need to be making real money to see a big improvement on your lifestyle....

You need to get on the domestic gravy train.
ive learnt off here that apparently there's no legal requirement to pay any tax at all if someone invites you into their home.
then just whack a nil return in every quarter.(y)

You need to get on the domestic gravy train.
ive learnt off here that apparently there's no legal requirement to pay any tax at all if someone invites you into their home.
then just whack a nil return in every quarter.(y)
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm VAT registered and do my own returns for that, so its not going to be that much extra to do a tax return as well. I wonder if that means 4 tax rebates then?

Status
Not open for further replies.