Tarps

I like pathos. And keo .Beer. flights are expensive.
We’ve been staying in the north for over the last 5yrs. My father-in-law has a villa there (y) Hoping to get out there in July for 2 months, you can home quarantine for 7 days on arrival at the minute but they will reduce that soon!

That's the filthy Turkish side . when they invaded ,they captured loads of Greeks . Never let them go , the families are still mourning for their loved ones .

That's the filthy Turkish side . when they invaded ,they captured loads of Greeks . Never let them go , the families are still mourning for their loved ones .
Ahh jealous are we Lol. Know you’re history before spouting shite.

It's all in black and white . In Nicosia. Memorials, photos. Ect, I think it's the only divided city in the world. Except Belfast. I've seen old ladies all dressed in black waiting and praying for their sons to return home . Are they making it up . I'm talking hundreds went missing. That's the Turks for you , weirdos , and let there 13year old daughter get married. :endesacuerdo:

It's all in black and white . In Nicosia. Memorials, photos. Ect, I think it's the only divided city in the world. Except Belfast. I've seen old ladies all dressed in black waiting and praying for their sons to return home . Are they making it up . I'm talking hundreds went missing. That's the Turks for you , weirdos , and let there 13year old daughter get married. :endesacuerdo:
I know all about the invasion by the Turkish. My grandad on my mum’s side is Greek Cypriot and was born in Cyprus and also experienced it all first hand. I still have loads of family there so I don’t need a wally like you to try and educate me thanks!!

These posts become more nuts,just google your product for spec or call manufacturer.andif your mates stealing them,shocking.
Tarps turning into famagusta.lol
9/10 threads bizarrely turn into something random. That’s TPF for you :LOL:

We’ve been staying in the north for over the last 5yrs. My father-in-law has a villa there (y) Hoping to get out there in July for 2 months, you can home quarantine for 7 days on arrival at the minute but they will reduce that soon!
How do you retain your customets/contacts when nit avaulable for 2 months? Dont you loose alot through it

How do you retain your customets/contacts when nit avaulable for 2 months? Dont you loose alot through it
I’ve got a couple of spreads that fill in mate, most jobs are booked in before I leave. The builders I do jobs for are all ok with that. I normally turn my phone off for a week or so just to chill at the beginning but then I start taking calls again while I’m away, I also make all the nessasary arrangements. It’s not ideal while you’re away but that’s what running a business is all about :rolleyes: We always normally go for 4 weeks but because of the shite year we’ve all had I fancy 6/8 weeks this year (y)