Tarmac OCR

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Our local B&Q now sells this stuff..
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1476614901.991145.jpg

Covers 1.4m2 at 10mm , £7 a bag. [emoji15]

Ive used it. It was fine. No problems. Thumbs up. Instead of renovating. A gimme for the price. Breathable. Been back since and dry as a bone.
Through a machine?

Ive tried ring the company themselves and no one seems to know if its pumpable

Tarmac have brought out Tilcon plasters . Limelite , base coat and high impact finish are now rebranded as Tarmac.

I've not sprayed lads.

Was spraying site mix agan today lol on a f**k*d clamp r@s . Just over a ton of scratch coat. Am getting my money's worth out of the r@s. I'll try the soft r@s next week agan with site mix.

Are you having the water pump from day one clemo? How far is from the machine. I was about to get one, but my air compressor gave up today and I am afraid is a big money on a new vmeko maybe:frio::(
Yes day one. I only keep it 3m2 from the machine. But I do have it 20 to 30m2 away on some jobs.

Has anyone tryed a compressor from Lidl with the ritmo. I might give it a go. Might be better for sparying stiffer in the winter months to do one pass.

Not on the Ritmo tho. That ones is fine, but for silicon top coats , bucket coats etc you need stronger one clemo. The one on the Ritmo doesn’t work.