Tarmac-high impact finishing plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseldogg

I'm rendering a house with damp issues in Tarmac- limelite an skimming in high impact finishing plaster but not really used the skim much an would appreciate any tips for using it, I've been told it's similar to multi as in that you 2 coat it, sponge float then 2 or 3 trowels with minimal water. Is this about right?
Hi all by the way, check out that wind!!!!

Horrible stuff! Soon as you mix it it starts going off in the bucket, u gta keep knocking it up when u take scoop ls and after you've 2 coated it takes forever n a day to go off! Shite

Knock it up leave for five mins but take drill out bucket then remix if you only knock it up once it will go hard on spot board ,hangs for ages and yes go easy on water otherwise goes back to like its just been mixed, matt finish also so don't try to polish it it just cross trowel it after normal troweling don't envy you in these temps it don't want to go off in summer!

just rough on as normal then lay down when ready which you will have to judge as it hangs longer than multi etc then trowel as normal but with a lot less water if you get on it to early or use to much water it goes like piss and you will get blistering patience is key with it really ,hope you got decent rates in for it bud:RpS_thumbsup:

I'm rendering a house with damp issues in Tarmac- limelite an skimming in high impact finishing plaster but not really used the skim much an would appreciate any tips for using it, I've been told it's similar to multi as in that you 2 coat it, sponge float then 2 or 3 trowels with minimal water. Is this about right?
Hi all by the way, check out that wind!!!!

Why, you had a curry?!:RpS_biggrin:

Try to make sure when u lay it down you get it as flat as possible and first trowel it with out any water then 2nd trowel with very little water don't mess with it or it will blister

Status
Not open for further replies.