tapit , and tapit tape

Members online

hector

tapit, serious question how are sales going with your tape, any comments good/bad/helpfull from customers, how many sold monthly, have you tried the tech colleges/diy sheds etc, just a general update

tapit, serious question how are sales going with your tape, any comments good/bad/helpfull from customers, how many sold monthly, have you tried the tech colleges/diy sheds etc, just a general update
You not seen it on shelfs yet

Just had first 12 months of trading @hector and going really well.
Sales are doubling about every three months and 1 in 6 come back to buy again. 4 college's so far have tried it out.
Had numerous offers from large retailers to stock it but they either want to push the price down or are tyre kickers so have no time for them. I sell solely from my online site and give fantastic service. Check my Instagram site for pics . Oh and forgot to say won best product of the year 2021 building innovation awards. Apart from that pretty s**t!

Last edited:
yes thanks stewie, go for x ray on thursday, hopefully the crazing and cracking in lungs has improved, have stopped coughing,appetite improved/still breathless at times/and voice still croaky, but overall a big improvement compared to a few weeks ago, still find out more next week
Sorry to ask silly question but was Covid involved/explored?

yes thanks stewie, go for x ray on thursday, hopefully the crazing and cracking in lungs has improved, have stopped coughing,appetite improved/still breathless at times/and voice still croaky, but overall a big improvement compared to a few weeks ago, still find out more next week
Are you, or were you a smoker mate?
Working in a dusty environment, as we do, smoking can have a massive impact on our lungs, as sadly my old man has found out.

Sales are doubling about every three months and 1 in 6 come back to buy again. 4 college's so far have tried it out.
Had numerous offers from large retailers to stock it but they either want to push the price down or are tyre kickers so have no time for them. I sell solely from my online site and give fantastic service. Check my Instagram site for pics . Oh and forgot to say won best product of the year 2021 building innovation awards. Apart from that pretty s**t!
well done tapit, good one

Sounds like it's a bloody good job. We're of a similar age/generation, and I bet you spent years in and around the mixing of Browning, Bonding, Hardwall and various skim. Bad s**t to be breathing in IMO.
we are as one andy, browning was so fine, and the dust we all breathed in, ceilings we have all pulled down , cant possibly do us good

Sounds like it's a bloody good job. We're of a similar age/generation, and I bet you spent years in and around the mixing of Browning, Bonding, Hardwall and various skim. Bad s**t to be breathing in IMO.
I.ve only just started weared dust masks . Well them neck scarf things as once I mix I can leave it round d my neck or have a head band

can leave it round d my neck or have a head band
John Rambo
Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Can I have your mixer?

Also, I wonder if you have a ride on mower? I've always wanted one of them.

Many an upstairs ceiling kicked down full of black dust off the coal fired pot banks around Stoke.
Always masked up but managed to get up your nose.
Doesn’t bear thinking about
Done plenty of them. Did one where someone phone fire bridge, so much dust coming out of window thinking it was smoke.
End of day go home have a bath, run water out then have another bath.

Done plenty of them. Did one where someone phone fire bridge, so much dust coming out of window thinking it was smoke.
End of day go home have a bath, run water out then have another bath.
Always end up with coal miner’s eyes!

I’m all a fan for innovation,and it starts with the person who does it I take my hat off to,this ain’t got legs before it’s started,diy ppl wouldnt even use this ..they’d use a screw and a pikey screwdriver…a hammer…it just won’t go nowhere,ive seen on LinkedIn there’s not much interest and that the biggest bum fest ever…
Take my hat of your you though mate..god loves a trier..
You’ll prob prove me wrong…but I wouldn’t give a toss..I’ll be dead by then..true story

I’m all a fan for innovation,and it starts with the person who does it I take my hat off to,this ain’t got legs before it’s started,diy ppl wouldnt even use this ..they’d use a screw and a pikey screwdriver…a hammer…it just won’t go nowhere,ive seen on LinkedIn there’s not much interest and that the biggest bum fest ever…
Take my hat of your you though mate..god loves a trier..
You’ll prob prove me wrong…but I wouldn’t give a toss..I’ll be dead by then..true story
He won't prove you wrong as its the shittest invention in last 20 years to hit building game.absoloute pointless product

He won't prove you wrong as its the shittest invention in last 20 years to hit building game.absoloute pointless product
These mixers are a great product, not something you would buy every week mind.

Attachments

• 20220220_135909.jpg
    20220220_135909.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 156
Not my job, I'm too tight to buy a cordless mixer. Customer of mine and they of course would of scrimmed the join before skimming.