Talking prices

smoother09

Been asked to price a quite a few units for top coat only all base mesh prime ect already been done and the product is baumit silikontop? Obviously complete system ya talking £60 sqm sounds to good to be true what ya reckon go in 10s?

Been asked to price a quite a few units for top coat only all base mesh prime ect already been done and the product is baumit silikontop? Obviously complete system ya talking £60 sqm sounds to good to be true what ya reckon go in 10s?
Why ain't they texturing it they've done the hard bit ??

At least 15 it’s the worst application on thin coat

Why ain't they texturing it they've done the hard bit ??
No idea I asked the question he said the guys that done it ain't in the country :ROFLMAO: obviously some issues but don't mind taking it on as long as prep OK and these guys always squared me up in past! Just chucked £12 sqm at them as just got off phone to him he said yep very quickly still good money but I reckon I could of said £15 :X3:

No idea I asked the question he said the guys that done it ain't in the country :ROFLMAO: obviously some issues but don't mind taking it on as long as prep OK and these guys always squared me up in past! Just chucked £12 sqm at them as just got off phone to him he said yep very quickly still good money but I reckon I could of said £15 :X3:
Nice 1 good luck fuking hate the messy shite

Why do people always sell themselves short...go in high then negotiate if required. You have cornered yourself no way out now.

So why not go in at 20 and get knocked down to 15? Day 1 of business school. No ones going to offer you more money than you ask for

Use monocouche mate instead of shitty silicone
Kyrie Irving No GIF by Brooklyn Nets

Sorry Feed's right, clearly desperate, teams done a bunk, wants someone he knows. Did he pay them ? Go high and be prepared to drop. You're taking the risk giving him a price - check if the work really is sound or if they've bunked because its wrong. If you want waffle about the risk and ask what he's comfortable with, then haggle.