Taking the pi55 surely ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone give me a rough idea of a labour only rate for S&C render in the Bolton area ?

Im based down in Dorset and the going rate down here is between £15 & £20 with material added on top.

Been asked by a fellow spread to do a render job in Bolton next week with him - Its 260 sq metres and he's told me they are paying £140 a day pre tax and have said they want it down in 5-6 days ??

There is only 2 of us with a labourer - I think we're being taken for a ride.

At Dorset rates, 260 sq metres should be around the £5000 mark and were getting paid £140 a day ?

All surfaces are to meshed and all the beads to set, we'll take a good day or 2 just prepping the bloody thing ?

What do you guys think - would any of you entertain the idea or should we just swerve it - I know its money but I think this is a bit of a pi55 take

pristineplastering said:
Anyone give me a rough idea of a labour only rate for S&C render in the Bolton area ?

Im based down in Dorset and the going rate down here is between £15 & £20 with material added on top.

Been asked by a fellow spread to do a render job in Bolton next week with him - Its 260 sq metres and he's told me they are paying £140 a day pre tax and have said they want it down in 5-6 days ??

There is only 2 of us with a labourer - I think we're being taken for a ride.

At Dorset rates, 260 sq metres should be around the £5000 mark and were getting paid £140 a day ?

All surfaces are to meshed and all the beads to set, we'll take a good day or 2 just prepping the bloody thing ?

What do you guys think - would any of you entertain the idea or should we just swerve it - I know its money but I think this is a bit of a pi55 take

Its a price ie 6 days x day rate do the maths thats what your getting, if it rains will they still pay day rate to stand watching the skys?

Bolton is about 3 miles from me and I'd tell him to f*ck off never mind coming from Devon.

It'll cost you £40 a day in diggs or diesel mate

Status
Not open for further replies.