Taking the P*ss

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied for job with local builder and he asked me to do a days trial to see if I was any good. I got there for 7 skimmed two ceilings and two walls did all my own mixes (and his) and cleaned all my gear myself as he never had a labourer. At the end of the day he told my I could obviously work hard and to a high standard. He said The job was mine if I wanted it but if i got caught doing any work for my self I'd be sacked.

I told him ''Fine''.

I asked him what he was offering as pay and the cheeky barstool offered me £6.50 Per hour :mad:

Told him to F**k right off, He's lucky I didn't chin him for wasting my f**king time :mad:

Wouldn't mind but he was driving a brand new landcruiser and his workmanship was f**king shocking.

I'll keep looking. ::)

cheeky coont, u shuda dropped him where he stood. Why did he say you couldnt do your own jobs ???

yeah. I know times are hard and shagwits like him try to take advantage but no matter how tough things get my pride won't let C**ts like him take the P**s outta me. I never be that desperate, I earned more than that ten years ago as a labourer!

Yeah lets all send him a text at exactly 9pm or something saying exactly the same thing, something like stop taking the pi ss blah blah that would be class him getting like 100 text's saying he's a tight cont lol

Rich

Sending nasty and vulgar language via text,im sure nowdays thats classed as bullying or at least agaiunst the law.
F**k it....im in !!!!! whats his number...what a pr **k at 9 pm great idea.

my son earns more than that working the tills at tesco. i'm up for texting him

im all up for giving the guy some s**t, but could end up coming back to roofer2plasterer for the worse, lets just kidnap the coont and gaffer tape him to the underside of his landcruiser and send him on a trip down our lovely motorways, at 3:30am ofcourse when theres actually moving traffic ;)

TonyM said:
So did he pay you £6.50 an hour for the day you did for him?

invoiced him £100 for the day CIS.

Agreed to pay.

I'm not gonna give y'all his number you nutters. I dealt with it. Cheers for the support though.

Status
Not open for further replies.