Tagging sugesstion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Danny,

Would it be possible, like on Facebook. Where you write someone's name in a post and you can tag them in it? For example if I wanted you to see a message or post, I could put your username 'Danny' in and it will tag you and notify you automatically.

Last edited:
Danny,

Would it be possible, like on Facebook. Where you write someone's name in a post and you can tag them in it? For example if I wanted you to see a message or post, I could put your 'Danny' in and it will tag you and notify you?
Good idea as we get lost in the array of postings time to time

i brought this up before but nothing:-( tis a good idea though:RpS_thumbup:

OK this is going to happen...

But its going to have to wait I have a lot on my plate over teh next few weeks and some of you may have noticed I am under a lot of pressure so I cant dedicate time to get it working right away... but I will do it :)

Cheers

Danny

OK this is going to happen...

But its going to have to wait I have a lot on my plate over teh next few weeks and some of you may have noticed I am under a lot of pressure so I cant dedicate time to get it working right away... but I will do it :)

Cheers

Danny

Danny i have some experience in web design including forums etc, so if you need a bit of my time i'ts on offer

@Plasterers1StopShop no problems :) Fingers crossed it will help a lot :) It took a while I know but i have been mega busy trying to get lots of things moving :) but as promised its here:)
@NPS should be pleased as well :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.