tadelakt substrates

There are lots of different primers on the market. You should be able to get one specific from where you get the tadelakt from.

There are lots of different primers on the market. You should be able to get one specific from where you get the tadelakt from.
Do you know if cera wax should be similar consistency like pva? Got some from Andy it seems real runny and yellowish, I never used it before hence I'm curious. Thanks mate

I'm very late to this thread, but I have to say I agree with Twitcher. He wasn't arguing for the sake of arguing. He was looking for detailed information and explanations and he received vague 'I'm an expert, mate' replies. Most of the replies contained no substance, and were simply assertions of personal competence. The OP was looking for actual technical information. He repeatedly asked what the responder meant by temperature and never really seemed to get any clear response.
My take on this would be that the UK does have a far wider typical temperature RANGE than Morocco, which could result in substrate failure and cracking of the finish.

I'm very late to this thread, but I have to say I agree with Twitcher. He wasn't arguing for the sake of arguing. He was looking for detailed information and explanations and he received vague 'I'm an expert, mate' replies. Most of the replies contained no substance, and were simply assertions of personal competence. The OP was looking for actual technical information. He repeatedly asked what the responder meant by temperature and never really seemed to get any clear response.
My take on this would be that the UK does have a far wider typical temperature RANGE than Morocco, which could result in substrate failure and cracking of the finish.
Yes 7 years late lol