Tadelakt for a novice

Fred Brookes

Glad to find this forum. I'm doing a DIY small wetroom and would lke to use tadelakt. I have some plastering experience and trained as a sculptor, but not used tadelakt before. Anyone have a view on suppliers of materials and tools? I have found Mike Wye and Stucco Venezia in UK, and Easytadelakt in Spain, who do ship here. Any advice from one who knows would be very welcome.

Glad to find this forum. I'm doing a DIY small wetroom and would lke to use tadelakt. I have some plastering experience and trained as a sculptor, but not used tadelakt before. Anyone have a view on suppliers of materials and tools? I have found Mike Wye and Stucco Venezia in UK, and Easytadelakt in Spain, who do ship here. Any advice from one who knows would be very welcome.

Welcome along :D

Call and ask for Andy. Explain what your doing and he will sort you with some tadelakt mate