Tackers, dabbers, skimmers required in carlisle about end may

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2]Tackers, dabbers and skimmers with CSCS cards required for site work in Carlisle which is due to start about the end of May[/h][h=2]We have to verify you with CSCS before we can give you a start as you wont be allowed on site if not fully carded
If interested please telephone 01704 822922 with your name and CSCS number or national insurance number

[/h]Once we`ve checked with CSCS our Contracts Manager will give you a ring to discuss rates etc

a good offer there for lads.

cue about 8 people, who never post anything asking what rates.

Applicants must be able to speak fluent Northern and must have own handboard and whippets. Ale drinkers preferred

a good offer there for lads.

cue about 8 people, who never post anything asking what rates.
owls just watch this forum will be full of carlisle plasterers now all suddenly appearing , at least i have been cheering you all up these last few months all the best.

Prices wont be that good as most firms i know who are pricing up around cumbria are paying 2.25-2.50/mtr for skimming

its more than i used to get when i was working for horburys at the height of the boom owls they only ever paid £2 but used to get dig money and diesel paid from them

I was thinking about that John Bishop thing...........funny, but embarrassing, err, you jameater :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.