T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurth1984

Hi all any body know where i can get some t-shirts made up at a good price as all i can find is vista print crap.
Cheers guys :RpS_thumbsup:

My wife prints T shirts for our gym.. top quality shirts and vinyl ( you can get cheaper but they are shite quality ) anyway, they cost 15 quid.. she does hoodies etc aswell....

My wife prints T shirts for our gym.. top quality shirts and vinyl ( you can get cheaper but they are shite quality ) anyway, they cost 15 quid.. she does hoodies etc aswell....

That's strange because I get really good quality shirts either embroidered or printed (my choice) for just over half that price.

That's strange because I get really good quality shirts either embroidered or printed (my choice) for just over half that price.

course u do pal..lmao.. bet their good quality, all shops up here charge at least 15 quid.. maybe u live in a cheap area..lol.. anyway u wont want one then hey.. **** me, u try to help out and get some ****** having a go..

Trying to work out what your last censored expletive was lassie, was it ******, ****** or ******?

[URL
Code:
[/[PHP][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/PHP]CODE]="http://www.kapapsheffield.co.uk"]www.kapapsheffield.co.uk[/URL] its under shop, obviously theres no plastering ones there..lol. u just let her know what u want and she can do it... its just a hobby and for our gym, but she posts them all over thw world.. or u could get essex andy to get em ya for 8 quid ( just dont wash them too often )  x[/QUOTE]
cheers cassie, feck that gym nonsense!!! :RpS_scared:5 a sides twice a week is enough for me.:RpS_thumbup:.....
is just. the see thru t shirts you do? Or do you do the polo shirts? Embroidered logos etc.?

cheers cassie, feck that gym nonsense!!! :RpS_scared:5 a sides twice a week is enough for me.:RpS_thumbup:.....
is just. the see thru t shirts you do? Or do you do the polo shirts? Embroidered logos etc.?
she dont bother with the embroided ones mate, just the vinyl.. people usually have the breast pocket done and full back.. she can do polo's if u like, she;s only doing it as a hobby really, but if u want any she will do em for ya... priced the embroidery machines and there too expensive for her to buy one just as a sideline... we did get some cheap ones sent to us as a sample.. however they washed up and would then fit a dwarf..lol.. and the vinyl started peeling, so she just sticks to the good stuff... i;ve had training shirts 10 years and the vinyl hasnt budged.. and get to the gym u lardarse.. its good for u...lol.. cheers pal..

course u do pal..lmao.. bet their good quality, all shops up here charge at least 15 quid.. maybe u live in a cheap area..lol.. anyway u wont want one then hey.. **** me, u try to help out and get some ****** having a go..

You can laugh all you like but we're about to place another t-shirt order with Baddow Road Supplies Ltd. on Monday. We're getting the ones made of breathable, or as they call it 'wickable' material. Printed back and front and all for £8.95 each, which is the same as we usually pay for cotton Fruit of the Loom t-shirts printed back and front. Can't guarantee everyone else will get the same prices as we do buy a bit of gear off them.
Perhaps we're just lucky living in the poor southeast.

you only go for the shower action afterwards.......................:RpS_wink:

The Snickers flooring trousers are brilliant for screeding. They are expensive but last really well and are very comfortable, no knee pads needed. I just need to lose some weight so that I can get back into mine.:RpS_blushing:

Cut out the bread and the spuds Andy ,I lost 3 stones in 4 months from that alone

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

You can laugh all you like but we're about to place another t-shirt order with Baddow Road Supplies Ltd. on Monday. We're getting the ones made of breathable, or as they call it 'wickable' material. Printed back and front and all for £8.95 each, which is the same as we usually pay for cotton Fruit of the Loom t-shirts printed back and front. Can't guarantee everyone else will get the same prices as we do buy a bit of gear off them.
Perhaps we're just lucky living in the poor southeast.
To be honest I couldn't give two fucks what u pay mate. Just trying to be helpful. But if itmakes u feel smug. Good for u..

To be honest I couldn't give two fucks what u pay mate. Just trying to be helpful. But if itmakes u feel smug. Good for u..

So you're trying to help by getting lads to buy t-shirts of your missus for £15 a pop and I've tried to help them by telling them where they may be able to get them for £9. That doesn't make me feel smug, why would it?
If you're trying to sell something overpriced don't get mardy when someone points out somewhere cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.