T-Shirts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having a laugh with the wife about this topic shirt lark, we'll I know zero about printing shirts, however she does....and fruit of the loom are cheap as....... Nine quid for them and it's trousers down Mr essexboy..love it..lol... U must be getting themdone by some illegal immigrants mate... You will get laughed out the shop up here... If u cangetquality shirts and printing done for nine quid you swam thechannel and we'll done to ya...

Just having a laugh with the wife about this topic shirt lark, we'll I know zero about printing shirts, however she does....and fruit of the loom are cheap as....... Nine quid for them and it's trousers down Mr essexboy..love it..lol... U must be getting themdone by some illegal immigrants mate... You will get laughed out the shop up here... If u cangetquality shirts and printing done for nine quid you swam thechannel and we'll done to ya...

I got my Fruit of the Loom pre shrunk heavy weight t-shirts five years ago, embroidered front and back for £8.95. That to me is great value.
The ones we've just ordered are made by AWDis in their neoteric stay cool material. This material doesn't take embroidering well so we're having them printed instead, again we're paying £8.95.
As said before we're getting them from our local workwear shop and not an immigrant in sight, legal or not.

Pre shrunk heavy weight neoteric stay cool material Tshirts hmmmm never heard a work top described like that must be a cockney thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.