Swimming pool render mix

Members online

Jmcl101

I've got a pool to render next week. Client has asked for a sand and cement render, it's made of blockwork and is square.

Mix ratio/additives ? Discuss >>

I had one last year and got advice off @Andy0705 I don't know if he still comes on here but has done a lot he said pacelite finish is good to use it's like a marble finish other than that s n c and tile

I did one few week ago and the company specd rend aid then ocr in 2 passes !!?? I wasnt keen on this as id have preferred to tank it?? This firm i did it for been doing them over 30 years and the head guy just laughed when i questioned his specification of rend aid and ocr?? That was on concrete block too

2016-04-02 14.26.23.jpg

I cant take credit for the tiling. It has tiny fibre optic lights embedded in the grouting and it all lights up flashing everywhere ive never seen anything like it before?? The customer has far too much money lol

I recognise that ass in the 3rd picture from the G** section...........been trying to think of the tiler gadgie who used to be on here who does these all the time @Gooner Maybe ??.
I would have thought a tanking spec would have been the way to go like you said Marshman !!. but what the f**k do we know