Sweaty socks

36EB4A52-B0C9-420E-9B0F-0F2A74D47917.png

Please don’t stop because the disappointment when yous fail spectacularly every tournament is priceless
When England come up against a team with the same heart as Scotland displayed last night but with the talent, they'll fall apart like a cheep suit.

We will never adavance with cautious Gareth at the helm.
(Incidentally the highest paid internationall manager in the world) taking foden off, Sancho not getting his boots dirty, Kane getting no service, 2 holding midfielders.
On paper we've one of the best teams in Europe, but getting a tune out of them is the managers job, for whatever reason he's not doing that.foden running at the best centre halfs in the world week in week out in the premier league, he looks a shadow of himself, grealish on the bench.
The excuse being against Scotland, oh it was intense pressure, the players aren't used to it etc etc the same players that were playing in a champions league final a few weeks ago...he's had 3 years now, he's living off a World Cup semi final, but that's done and in the past, time to step up Gareth.

We will never adavance with cautious Gareth at the helm.
(Incidentally the highest paid internationall manager in the world) taking foden off, Sancho not getting his boots dirty, Kane getting no service, 2 holding midfielders.
On paper we've one of the best teams in Europe, but getting a tune out of them is the managers job, for whatever reason he's not doing that.foden running at the best centre halfs in the world week in week out in the premier league, he looks a shadow of himself, grealish on the bench.
The excuse being against Scotland, oh it was intense pressure, the players aren't used to it etc etc the same players that were playing in a champions league final a few weeks ago...he's had 3 years now, he's living off a World Cup semi final, but that's done and in the past, time to step up Gareth.
Wanted rid of him for years.dont rate him at all.hes a dream for the press office and the bosses at fa etc thats why he's still in charge

Just outside your mums house..you know the spot wee man hahahaha.have you stopped celebrating getting a 0-0 yet hahahaha.i wouldn't even celebrate getting a 0-0 against France or belguim.
I’m no celebrating a draw, I’m celebrating yous not winning after giving it the big one on here about men against boys and how yous were going to destroy us hahahahahaha you’ve made yourself look like a dickhead and your trying to get out of it lol gobshite

Just outside your mums house..you know the spot wee man hahahaha.have you stopped celebrating getting a 0-0 yet hahahaha.i wouldn't even celebrate getting a 0-0 against France or belguim.
He works for British rail take no notice of Stuart he's just weak as piss lost all his power and feels like a small man since he put trowel away! Now he sits in a canteen surrounded by other dole que parasites thinking what happened to my life....... Ooh they got jam roly poly today alls good!

He works for British rail take no notice of Stuart he's just weak as piss lost all his power and feels like a small man since he put trowel away! Now he sits in a canteen surrounded by other dole que parasites thinking what happened to my life....... Ooh they got jam roly poly today alls good!
Wondered when you’d pipe up

I’m no celebrating a draw, I’m celebrating yous not winning after giving it the big one on here about men against boys and how yous were going to destroy us hahahahahaha you’ve made yourself look like a dickhead and your trying to get out of it lol gobshite
Lol wee man you and your tartan army celebrating a 0-0 draw like you've won the euros wee man hahahaha.shows minset of a small Scottish man's mentality

Hes not even a plasterer hahahaha why the hell is the wee man on here?

Anyway wee man.we wanted a draw.why come top and play France or Germany when we can finished 2nd and play Sweden hahahahaha..brilliant