SWD

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Normally never gets to me but last few days been feeling moody, anyone else feel same since clocks went back , seasonal winter disorder. :(

When I get up in the morning walk in the bathroom look in the mirror I know the day is going to be a good day ;)

Normally never gets to me but last few days been feeling moody, anyone else feel same since clocks went back , seasonal winter disorder. :(
I've been doing meditation lately and finding it amazing, one of my mates put me onto it and I have to say after 7 days I can feel a difference. Give it a try, was an app called calm that I downloaded, takes ten minuets a day.

The condition is actually called SAD seasonal adjustment disorder NOT SWD you fooking thick sheite. And in answer to your question if I am affected by it fook off and mind your own business ya nosey coont, I'm never more convivial than I am at this time of year !!!!!! :whistle:

I’m pretty much pissed off all the time lately, dark and colder mornings make it more difficult and the reality I’m 34 and this is probably what I’ll be doing for at least another thirty years is a grim prospect. Is this as good as it gets?:buitre: Just want to f**k off and live in the woods or something...

this is Greenwich mean time, which is the setting for the worlds time.
British summer time started in the 40s proposed by a local man Wilber Willet to help the war effort and also to give him longer time to ride his horse and play golf.
we are currently carrying out the plastering and rendering on a grand design house for his grandson.

this is Greenwich mean time, which is the setting for the worlds time.
British summer time started in the 40s proposed by a local man Wilber Willet to help the war effort and also to give him longer time to ride his horse and play golf.
we are currently carrying out the plastering and rendering on a grand design house for his grandson.
So it’s Wilbers fault I’ve turned into a monster, I knew I would find someone else to pin the blame on!

So it’s Wilbers fault I’ve turned into a monster, I knew I would find someone else to pin the blame on!

Wilber willet thought out the reasons for British summer time, to give us the extra hours of daylight in summer time. we revert back to GMT, in winter .
there was an experiment a few years ago to keep BST all year, the trouble was in Scotland the children were going to school in complete darkness. the British government did not want a different time zone between England and Scotland, so we kept GMT.

I’m pretty much pissed off all the time lately, dark and colder mornings make it more difficult and the reality I’m 34 and this is probably what I’ll be doing for at least another thirty years is a grim prospect. Is this as good as it gets?:buitre: Just want to f**k off and live in the woods or something...

lol I had that same moment on saturday... did not bother the rest of the weekend... started to cheer up monday and then spent today in the garage... I am happy again :D

There’s no way Gordon is happy looking in a mirror, I bet he can’t look himself straight in the eyes without feeling guilty