Surrey

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow , That was a struggle , got 4 guys starting tomorrow , and they say theres not much work about !!!!. Easy work and good dayrate , still could not find anyone who seemed to know what there doing until i found these lads !

wow , That was a struggle , got 4 guys starting tomorrow , and they say theres not much work about !!!!. Easy work and good dayrate , still could not find anyone who seemed to know what there doing until i found these lads !

nice one , hope it all goes well.

its funny isnt it. theres not a lot of work, and yet u ask people, and if its more than 5 mins from their house they go, erm, well, dunno if i can do it actually

its funny isnt it. theres not a lot of work, and yet u ask people, and if its more than 5 mins from their house they go, erm, well, dunno if i can do it actually

Yeah i was supprised to be honest , its not like i was offering silly money , oh well

Blade, i`m in Farnborough, drop me a line, i`m stacked for the forseeable future,but know a few guys who could probably help ypu out from time to time.Go

Status
Not open for further replies.