Sure what else would you be at

Simon85

What a way to spend a Friday evening, made Better that I have to come back tomorrow :llorando:
Snapchat-2042759215.jpg

Fair play mate, can't imagine skimming anything at night these days. I'm on sofa falling asleep

Fair play mate, can't imagine skimming anything at night these days. I'm on sofa falling asleep
Trust me id rather not be lol but it needs done sadly. On stilts all day up full height at normal job too. I'll be glad to be done with them lol

You know what, spot on work mate. I'd be in a corner mixing up the gear with my own tears.
Cheers bud, tbh could see it far enough man. Dreading it all day but its done now and a few walls and bits and bobs 2mo and outta there

Cheers bud, tbh could see it far enough man. Dreading it all day but its done now and a few walls and bits and bobs 2mo and outta there
Get some so called plasterers that love to tell all insundry that they get paid loads for very little/loads. Meanwhile real plasterers are out there doing what needs to be done their own way. It's not a f**k**g race.

I think there was a large dose of sarcasm there Norm, but good for you. Personally, I have days where I'm excited, days where I'm treading water, but I do like to see the end product and feel proud for a job well done :numberone:
no fitting cornice I have just made next week cant wait SERIOUS