Suprise suprise

thebearbeef

We rented a lock up recently and when we were moving all the shite we've ammased out of my garage must have put the darby in there also....so i tried using my 1200 speed skim on a few bags of browing (haven't used browning in years always use hardwall) and it was dead on.

It wasn't massive areas just 4 bags but it actually ruled it off great, thought it'd be to flexible. Anyone else used one for floating up?

thebearbeef

Got my eye on one of the H bar rules that @Plasterers1StopShop do, seen it in the shop the other day and keep thinking it'd be nicer to use than a straight edge but i'm a bit stuck in my ways with that. My ocd is telling me the round bit on the end would get gobbed up to quick

Cornelius

Got my eye on one of the H bar rules that @Plasterers1StopShop do, seen it in the shop the other day and keep thinking it'd be nicer to use than a straight edge but i'm a bit stuck in my ways with that. My ocd is telling me the round bit on the end would get gobbed up to quick
I've got the putz 1.2 h section rule, very good better than a Darby. Quite reasonable price aswell.

Cornelius

Just had a look myself! Your looking at the ergo h shape rule with the red caps, I've got the one beneath, h section. I spend too much time browsing that site.

Garethharrison80

Yeah the h section is the one i seen in the shop where the blade is rounded at the end isn't it
2299dd493c2b2d15b07cc85f31377d2c.jpg

These ones??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Djr

We rented a lock up recently and when we were moving all the shite we've ammased out of my garage must have put the darby in there also....so i tried using my 1200 speed skim on a few bags of browing (haven't used browning in years always use hardwall) and it was dead on.

It wasn't massive areas just 4 bags but it actually ruled it off great, thought it'd be to flexible. Anyone else used one for floating up?